HURT LITTLE GIRL CHAPTER 7

Chapter Seven:

Michael

Lysander got into his car and drove away. Castiel and I stood in front of my apartment door.

" Hey, um... you know I was just kidding about you not joining the group." He started messing with his hair. " I'd be more than happy if you decided to join."

" Really?"

" Yeah. But don't tell Lysander I said so."

" Ok. Your secret's safe with me."

" Thanks." He placed his hand on my cheek. He leans in and kisses my forehead. " Good night."

" Good night."

And with that he headed towards his house. I quickly open my apartment and rushed in towards the window. I watched him enter his house.

" Where are you coming from at this time of night?" said a voice in the dark. I instantly recognized the voice to be Michael's. I walked over to turn on the light but then he grabbed me. " I said where the HELL are you coming from!" his breath reeked of smoke, because apparently he was smoking.

I didn't answer him.

" So you want me to play bad cop, huh?" he grabbed my throat and stuffed his cigar in my mouth. After a moment of nearly DYING, he let go of my neck and pushed me to the floor. He slid his hands into my shirt and un-did my bra. He turned me around to face him. He started to caress my chest with one hand and the other forcefully covering my mouth.

I struggled to get out of his tight grip. After moments of trying, I manage to kick him where it hurts and once he let go of me in pain, I ran upstairs to my room locking my room door and pushing mu furry red couch in front of it. He started banging on my door in anger and rage. I didn't sleep until hours later and even if I did, I would wake-up every 30 minutes to make sure I was safe.

SORRY I AM TWO WEEKS LATE. I HAD A SITUATION AT SCHOO AND WITH MY CRAZY A$$ MOTHER. I'LL POST UP 3 CHAPTERS TODAY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.