HURT LITTLE GIRL CHAPTER 36

Hurt Little Girl Chapter 36-

"Oh... Kentin. Right."

He leaned on the wall and stared at me. "Wait... So you really don't remember me?"

"Should I?"

"YES! You Should!!!"

"And why is that?"

"WE went to Middle School Together. We had the same classes. I always made you lunch and walked you home. Well, come to think of it... I was Kinda clingy." he admitted.

"Clingy? More like obsessed!" I said as I headed towards my locker. "You had your parents pay the principal so we could have classes together. You made me lunch knowing I'd feed it to the birds after school AND you never walked me home, you just followed me there EVERYDAY."

"WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. So... you actually DO know me?"

"How could I Not?" I laughed, "You were the 1st guy to ever like me."

"Wait. Then why'd you pretend not to?"

" I did it for your sake. If i ever did anything like that, I'd want anyone and everyone to forget. It's a bit embarrassing if you ask me." I replied.

"What if I don't wanna forget?" Kentin leaned in closer to me, causing me to back up onto my locker.

"Dude, considering that you're now smoking HAWT and totally fuckable, you should really create a new image for yourself."

Kentin moved his face towards my ear and whispered, "You think I'm fuckable?"

I laughed. The old dentin would NEVER have the guts to flirt with me like this. He'd probably slip a note into my locker and avoid me for a week in fear  of rejection. But now, he almost made me blush... Almost. "Kentin... get the fuck off me." I pushed him away, "Just because you got the looks doesn't you got the charm."

"Oh... Wel, then how do i get it?" he asked.

Before I could answer, someone in the hall spoke:

"You don't. Either you have it or not."

Kentin and I turned around to see a smirking Castiel staring at us with arms crossed. "It's ken, right?"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! I DON'T REALLY HAVE A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OTHER THAN TO GAIN WEIGHT AND I'VE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE NOVEMBER. I'M TRYNA CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO BUY ME APETAMIN (IT'S THIS SYRUP THAT HELP ANOREXIC PPL GAIN WEIGHT... I'M NOT ANOREXIC THOUGH BUT MY METABOLISM PREVENTS ME FROM GAINING WEIGHT). I'M CURRENTLY 5 MONTHS AWAY FROM GRADUATION!!!!!!! AYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

And I'm starting this thing where I seek advice from my readers called 'Seeking Advice':

Seeking Advice: There r 2 ppl who I wanna go to prom with... which should I choose?

1. DJ: Cute. 5'11". Light Skin. Mysterious. Fashion Designer. Had a crush on him all thru Freshman, Sophomore and half of Junior year, but got over him and now we're good friends.

2. Papi: Cute. 6 feet tall. Dark Skin. A Flirt. Graphic Designer. Had a crush on him Junior year, but he told me he liked latinos (Literally broke my heart), bit later told me it was just a phase and that that isn't the case anymore. Had a crush on him AGAIN after I broke up with my Good For Nothing Ex, but he hasn't told me how he feels so i put him on 'hold'.

YOU DECIDE and DM me  on Instagram  @faith_jones_14,  start a conversation in my Wattpad Inbox or Leave ur decision in the comments below. Thank you!