you're...leaving?

"Stttoooppppp Miiiinnaaaaa!!!!!!" Liah giggled as she was being tickle attacked by her girlfriend Mina. Mina and liah have been together since they were 12 years old. Ever since then they've been together...they were in seperatable. Mina and Liah are both the same age. 17. And they plan to be together forever. "Okay okay ill stop. Hehe" and with that Mina kissed her on the cheek and left the couch in liah victorian era styled room. Everything in her room waz black with white lacing on it. From the bed sheets to the curtains hanging in front of her large window giving a beautiful view of the country side in the city of Cambridge, England. "Hey what are you doin'?" liah asked still laying on the soft black and white sofa. Mina turned around from wherw she stood by the dresser, and smiled im jus looking at all of our 'memories...'". With that remark liah mived from the couch and walked over to where her beloved girlfriend stood. They both stood in front of the dresser smiling,giggling and stealing kisses from each other. "Oh hey remember that picture Mina?!" liah pointed at a picture with her, mina and their bestfriend Aryanna all smiling at the camera with a huge beautiful old oak tree, with dying leaves beneath their feet. All dressed up for them that chilling November day when they were all 14. "Yea i remember that...it was three years ago." "yea that was the best day ever" Mina looked down at liah's large ocean green eyes. Liah stared back up at Mina's golden green flecked eyes. For some reason Liah always seemed to get lost in those eyes so quickly...I guess this is just love huh? Liah thought to herself. "What was the greatest day of your life Mina?" she asked sweetly. "Every day is a greast day with you. But i have to say that the greatest day if my life is when you said that you will be my girlfriend" liah was in awe when she heard those words. Mina was Always good with words...she was a REAL charmer. She even made boys jealous but liah was lucky to catch the charmers eye, instead of some snobby rich girl that would always try to hang out with Mina. "Mina...I-" BRRRIIINNGGGG!! Went off Mina's cellphone. "Hold that thought!" she said quickly. Not trying to be rude Liah stepped outside the room to let Mina have some privacy on her phone call. Until she heared Mina shouting. Liah, worried about her girlfriend, pressed her small ear against the small door. "What do mean we're moving?!?!?!---- no to hell with that im- no im staying with liah im not leaving England." Liah's eyes began to water... Mina's...leaving? But regecting the tears, she continued to listen. "Sigh okay im on my way to pack...alright...Okay.. love you too mom...alright bye". With that remark and loud beeping sound that indicated that her call is over, Liah slammed herself into the room. "Where the hell are you going?!?!?" she shouted crying her eyes out. Mina, staring at her girlfriend crying made her hear heart sink. "Liah..whats wrong?" she said as she made her way over too the doorway where liah bursted in. Liah backed up with a hurt look on her face. "Dont give me that bullshit where are you going?". Mina looked down in shame and sighed as she jammed her hands in her dark skinny yet loose jeans. "So you heared huh?" she asked silently. "Yes" liah sadly said choking on her tears. Mina couldnt bear hearing her girlfriend in such pain "please liah...stop crying". Still crying but more calmly,she asked. "Sigh so...when are you leaving?" with a stressed out look on her face, Mina looked at liah. "Sunday." she said in a cold yet calm voice. And with that mina walked over, without liah moving this time, she kissed liah slowly and softly over liah's lips, whispered "im so sorry my love" and left shutting the door softly behind her. After hearing that..liah dropped to her small knees on the the dark cold hardwood polished floor and cried. Sunday.... Thats two days from now....God, help her..help me. Liah thought to herself. Help me....
Mina.....