Chapter 2 Part 1

So after Brad and Kallin, that's their names, finished filling out the papers to be able to adopt me got all my stuff packed up and we headed out. I didn't want to leave Mitch behind but practically pushed me out he door at the end.
Brad and Kallin looked a little fidgety. We were riding in a Rolls Royce in baby blue. I loved the car. I could also tell they were quite rich. They said we would be in the car for awhile so I fell asleep.

<7 hours later>
Brad woke me up saying we were stopping to get something to eat. I look out the window and saw we were parked in front of McDonald's.

"I'm to tired. Carry me in, please?" I say to Brad. Kallin walks around the car.

"Babe, go in I'll get him. Your more tired than him." Kallin picks me up out of the car and carries me into McDonalds. We head back to one of the back booths.

"What do you want guys?" Kallin asks a tired Brad and me. I tell him whatever is cheapest.

"He'll have the crispy chicken sandwich with a large soda and and large fry" He turns to me. "I am not ordering the cheapest thing because we still have three hours on the road until we're home." He orders for him and Brad and we go sit down.

When our food gets here I become very hesitant thinking there gonna be mad if I do this...but then Brad picks up my sandwich and holds it in front of my face.

"Eat this. We both know you hungry. Eat this on your own or I'll treat you like a baby and feed you." He puts the buger down.

"Fine..." I trail off picking up the sandwich. Nibbling slightly on the side of the sandwich. I find out the chicken taste really good. I take bigger bites and soon the sandwich is gone and I eat my fries dipping them in my vanilla milkshake.

"Thanks Brad and Kallin." I say to them.

"Your welcome kiddo! You know you can call us dad,right?" Brad asks me with Kallin shaking his head agreeing.

"I will eventually but first I have to get used to the fact I'm not alone anymore." They look at me sympathetically. I continue to eat.When Were all done we get back on the road.

"Can I put a movie in?" I ask pointing the the movie disc player on the ceiling of the car.

"Of coarse you can." Kallin said.

Me being the same what girly type of gay I put in, Fault in Our Stars, I cry every time. And you can't blame me either! If you haven't watched it you should go watch it yourself and see why I cry!

By the time the movie was over I was almost asleep again. I fell asleep thinking about how much I miss Mitch...

6 hours later
I'm woken up by Brad carring me into a huge house. I knew they were rich.

"What are you doing?" I asked Brad. I snuggle more into his arms because he has just the perfect amount of muscle it's sort and comfortable to pay in and not hard.

"I'm gonna put you to bed. And don't worry about bringing your stuff in the butler will get it up into your room before you are woken for dinner." He held me in a form trip but not too tight. My eyes started drooping and I become more sleepy then I was before...

"I don't eat dinner though..." I said in a sleepy "

"Well your gonna start so you can get some meat on them bones. And you won't be able to fake being asleep because I know when someone is faking sleep."
I obviously don't hide things well because I've heard I'm an open book when it comes to my face. I pout and hop out of his arms. I see the tv and a couch. Then out of know where I hear barking and voices. I get scared and hide behind Kallin, who had just brought in my luggage,shivering and whimpering.

Just then a bunch of sweat shirtless boys come barging through the door yelling. Tears appear in my eyes because ever since I was little I hated loud noises.

"HEY! BE QUIET!" Kallin tells and everyone quiets as if he were there father. He pulls me out from behind him even with me resisting. I turn around and hide in his chest because I'm super shy around hot people.

"AWE!" The black haired one said. He was muscled and you could tell even though he was the only one with a short on. Tall, about 6'7". Way bigger than my 5'1" height. He was the tallest and he looked the scariest. He started walking towards me and I started shaking more against Kallin.

"No closer. He's not used to you yet." He stops and pouts. I giggle and cover my mouth. He puts his hand out.

"I'm Trevor. Nice to meet you!" I reach slowly behind me and shake his hand. I joke and say.
"I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you too." I pull my hand back and turn to face all of them. They all 'awe' because of my glasses. I didn't tell you but I have those need glasses and theyre real too. Not like those fake people who wear them because they 'want' to when I HAVE to wear them.
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This is going to be a slowly updated book