Chapter three

First thing I noticed when I woke up was that everyone was awake but hadn't moved. I stretched and felt legs under me looking up I see Mitchell and Michael staring down at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Kallin says, yawning and curling up in a ball against Brad. Apparently someone doesn't like waking up early. 

"I'm hungry" I say and pout.

"I bet. You did throw everything up yesterday." Owen said. "I'll go make eggs and sausage breakfast sandwiches. Will you be able to stomach that?" Everyone looks concerned.
"Yea I just never had a big appetite." I'm only half telling the truth, when I was in the orphanage they only gave us like half servings of what I should be eating. 

"So do you wanna be a wolf or stay human if you find a mate in the pack?" Michael asked.
"I don't know yet. I'm still thinking about the whole wolf thing." I wanna be a wolf but I don't wanna go through the pain I've heard of through stories, and I don't want to go through heat. I'm scared of any pain that might happen from mating and marking.

"What do you wanna do today?" Brad asks. I'm thinking swimming but I'm also thinking I burn too easy and don't know how to swim.

"I wanna swim but I burn way too easily and I don't exactly remember how to swim. I haven't since my parents passed."

Owen puts plates in front of everyone's. My serving is a little smaller then theirs.

"Well we have a getaway cabin in the woods that has a big pool. Not too much Sun comes in because of all the trees. Wanna go there? I'll teach you to swim." Owen say with a questioning look on his face.

"Only if you guys want to. I don't want to disturb your guys plans that you already have." I say nervously not wanting them to hate me.

"Well first we need to go buy you a bathing suit. Then we're getting you more clothes whether you like it or not. And you don't get to look at the price tags." Trevor says.
"I'm too tired to fight you guys. Fine I'll go change and I'll figure out what sizes I need and then we can leave." Standing up from my chair and throwing my empty plate in the sink and head towards the stair. When I'm in my room I pick out black skinny jeans and a band tee. Walking into the bathroom I clean my face and straighten my hair and put a beanie on. Finally I brush my teeth and head down stairs where everyone is waiting.

"What took you so long?" Trevor asked.

"Perfection takes time." I reply back. Laughing at my outrageous joke. "No I had to figure out the right sizes that I needed for everything." They all get a look of understanding.

"Lets get going to the mall. I'm pumped we finally get to go swimming!" says Mitchell.

"Why haven't you gone all summer?" I asked no one in general.

"We have to be careful around there because we have to share it with humans. But we just got word from our border patrol that the path and water hole is close off to them until next year cause apparently a group of them trashed it." Jimmy says. 

As we head into the mall I get really nervous and hope i can sneak peaks at the price tags. I don't want them thinking I'm one of those people who just buy things with other peoples money. I actually hated getting money for my birthdays when i was young. 

"Hey guys i was wondering can we go to hot topic? I wanna get some new fake gauges. My old ones broke." I asked all the guys in general. 

"Yeah only if you let us buy you a phone and some accessories for it. And we get to chose what phone it is." Owen says, looking back at me with a smirk. 

With grunts of disappointment I finally agree. We hit HotTopic first. (fake gauges bought below. if not above)

Next the boys take me to a place called Hollister

Next the boys take me to a place called Hollister. I've never heard of it but its giving me a very beachy vibe from the entrance. They lead me to the swim trunks section, embarrassed I told them to pick out one for me to try on. 

Jimmy comes walking back the back of the store with three different pairs of trunks. "Try these on. And we'll buy the ones you think fit best" He walks back the the guys.

While I'm trying them i get this strange feeling the Jimmy doesn't like me. He always is short and to the point when he talks to me and he never looks me in the eyes. Always looking behind me or looking at the floor. I'll ask Mitchell about it. I connect with Mitchell because his name is the same as my best friends name. Speaking of him I need to go visit him.

Walking out of the dressing room I hand the one that fit best to Michael. "Mitchell can we talk in private please? I need to ask you something."

"Sure." He replies. We walk outside. "What did you want to ask me?"

"Well its two questions. First one. Does Jimmy not like me or something? He never looks me in the eyes and he's always straight tot he point with me like he doesn't want to talk. second question. Can you drive me to see my friend when were done shopping?"

"Well Jimmy is like with everyone he has just met. As for your friend we'll have to ask the rest of the guys to make sure their ok with it. Alright?" he states.

"Thanks." I reply and we start walking back to the store. 

We have finished shopping and I now have the latest iPhone 7 plus with the wireless headphone that i forgot the name of already. They got me a pikachu and a stitch case. They bought me a lot of skinny jeans and for some reason they were getting a lot of rainbow shirts and pants. The most embarrassing part of this whole ordeal was buy underwear. I just walked away and let them pick.

We're going to see Mitch tomorrow. I have so much to tell him. I'm not gonna mention the guys being werewolves though. I promised them I'd keep it a secret and I will. I've missed Mitch so much it's not funny.

Right when we get home I go up to my room and pass out on my bed. I hate shopping.

_____________________________________________________________

Ok guys hey. sorry i haven't in so long. I've been really busy with family stuff