-16-

((3 Weeks Later))
-Ashley-
I've felt sick for the past week, but I don't think it's anything serious.

I wake up and go into Abby's room. She was playing with her baby dolls. I smile and walk in.

"Hey Abby. Let's get you changed. Mommy has to go to set." I say. "Why?" She asks me. "I have to shoot some scenes." I say. "Okay mommy." She says.

I choose her outfit out. I'm about to change her when I feel sick again.

I run to the bathroom and throw up. "Are you okay mommy?" Abby asks. I stop throwing up. "Yeah baby. I'm fine." I say.
I clean my mouth and brush my teeth.

I walk back to her room. "Let's get you ready." I say. I change her into a black button up shirt, some silver leggings, and some black flats.

I change into a light blue greenish shirt, some white jeans, and some brown open toed flats.

I make breakfast and we eat. "Mommy, why did you throw up?" She asks me. "I guess I'm sick. It's okay baby. I'm going to be fine." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Mommy, when can we see TyTy?" She asks me. "Later. Okay baby girl?" I ask. "Okay mommy." She says. "Mommy?" She asks. "Yes baby?" I say. "Can I watch a movie in your dressing room?" She asks. "Yeah. But let's go before I'm late." I say and we go to the car.

I drive to set and we park. "Let's go Abby." I say. I take her down from the car and we walk to set. "Mommy look!" She says and points to the food bar.

"They have pizza!" She says. "Can I get some mommy? Please?!" I laugh. "You just ate Abby." I say. "But mommy... It's pizza!" She says. "Okay Abby." I say and get her a slice of pizza. "There. Now let's go. I have to get to hair and makeup." I say.

"Can I go mommy?" She asks. "Of course Abby." I say and we head to hair and makeup.
----------------

I'm in my room, already done with hair and makeup. I change into my outfit and go over my lines again.

"Mommy can I go with you?" Abby asks. "Sure baby. Let's go." I say and we head to set. "Hey Marlene." I say. "Hi Ashley. Hello Abby." She says. "Hi Mar-Mar!" Abby says. "Mommy said I can stay here and watch." She says with a smile.

"Ok. Let's shoot this Hannily scene." She says. "Where's Buttah?" I ask. "B-U-T-T-A-H-B-E-N-Z-O!!" Shay says and walks over to me. "Let's do this." I say and we start.
-------------

We shoot the scene and I walk out. I go to my dressing room and watch a movie with Abby for a little, and then I had to go shoot again. Thankfully, Lisa said she could babysit.

I have to shoot with Tyler this time. It's a Haleb make up scene. Yay? I guess.

I don't even know anymore. I guess I have to go shoot scenes with Tyler now... How fun!

A/N
I'll update twice today since it's thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all even tho it's like 9:33 pm already.... Oh well.

Hope you all had a good day. And yeah... See you later.

💋~Kim