-18-

-Ashley-
I have to find out if I'm pregnant or not. I'm hoping that I'm not, because.... I'm not really thrilled about more drama with Tyler. But if I am, I will love it as much as I love Abby.

I'm in my dressing room getting ready to leave. I pick my stuff up and Abby's toys. "Abby, you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah mommy." She says. "Okay princess, let's go." I say. She smiles and holds my hand.

We walk out of my dressing room and bump into Tyler. "Hey Ash, Hey Abby." He says. "Hi..." I say. "Hey TyTy!" Abby says. "TyTy? Do you wanna watch a movie with me and mommy?" She asks him. "Abigail. You didn't ask mommy for permission to do that." I say. "I'm sorry mommy, but I haven't seen TyTy. I wanna spend time with him." She says and looks down. "I'm sorry." She says.

I sigh. "It's okay Abby, just ask first, okay?" I say. "Okay mommy." She says. "So do you TyTy?" She asks and looks at him.

"Sure Abby." He says. He looks up at me. "Is that okay with you Ash?" He asks. "Yeah." I say and look away. "Let's go Abby." I say and we walk out.

"I'll meet you at home, but I have to stop for something." I say. "Okay Ash." He says. I put Abby in her car seat and get in the car. I drive to the pharmacy and get down with Abby.

I walk in and go over to the isle I need. I make sure no one is around and grab 3 pregnancy tests. I grab some chips and a pack of gum, and pay for the stuff.

I quickly hurry to my car with Abby and we get in. We drive home and I see Tyler waiting in front of the door.

I get out and take Abby out. I grab the bag of stuff, close and lock the car, and unlock the house. I walk in and go into the kitchen. I take the tests and put them in my purse. I grab a bottle of water and go to where they are.

"I'll be down in a bit." I say and walk upstairs. I go to the bathroom and put my bag on the counter. I take the tests out and stare at them. I never thought I would have to do this again.

I drink the water and take the three tests. I wait the 3 minutes I have to wait, and walk over to the tests. This is it. The moment I find out if I am pregnant with Tyler... Again.  I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I flip all three over and open my eyes.

Positive. Positive. Positive.

Great! I'm pregnant again. And it's Tyler's. And he's having a baby with another girl. And.... I love him, but I can't have him.

I sit on the edge of the bathtub and cry. I cry because I love Tyler. I cry because I can't have him. I cry because of Abby. I cry because I'm Pregnant. I cry because of everything and anything. I need to cry. I have to get everything out.

I don't know how long I've been in the bathroom. I just know I haven't moved from my spot since I sat down. I keep crying until I hear a knock on the door.

"Ashley? Are you okay?" It was Tyler. "Y-Yeah. I-I'm F-F-Fine." I say. "Ashley, I know something wrong." He says. "J-J-Just L-leave m-m-me a-alone T-Tyler." I say. "Ashley--" he starts to say but I cut him off. "Just fuck off Tyler!" I say and I wait for him to leave, but he doesn't. He waits there for a good 5 minutes before leaving.

I check my makeup in the mirror and see it all messed up. I clean it off and my eyes are red and puffy. I put the tests in my purse and throw the empty water bottle away.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to my room to put my purse there. I walk downstairs and Tyler looks up at me. "What's wrong ash?" He asks. I just ignore him and walk into the kitchen.

I start to make dinner. I decide on making pasta and salad. I hear someone walk in. I turn around and see Tyler. I roll my eyes and finish making dinner. "Ashley, talk to me please." He says. "There's nothing to talk about Tyler." I say.

I put the food on the table, and turn the stove off. I set up three plates and tell Abby dinners ready. She runs in and sits down. "Are you staying da-TyTy?" She asks. She was gonna call him daddy. I smile a bit and then I feel like crying again.

I turn around and take deep breaths. "Yeah I'll stay Abby." He says and sits down. I turn around and serve the food. I get drinks and we eat in silence, until Abby starts to talk.

"TyTy? Is the baby here yet?" She asks. I try my best not to say anything. I eat some food and when she asked that I suddenly felt full. "Not yet sweetie. It's going to be here in a couple months."

That makes me think. In a couple months, I'm gonna be showing. In a couple months, in gonna find out the gender. In a couple months, I'm gonna have another baby. In a couple months, a lot can happen.

I don't realize I'm crying until Abby asks me if I was okay. "Yeah baby, I'm okay." I say. "But you're crying mommy." She says. "I'm fine Abby don't worry about me." I say.

I get up and wash the dishes. "I'm heading out now. Thanks for having me over Ash. See you later. Bye Abby." He says and leaves.

---------------
A/N
Yay!! Update!!! Did you like it?

I'm headed to a party rn and my outfit is on fleek plus I have my new boots on!! Laterzzz!!!

💋~Kim