Zanmau

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Laurance: What is it?*looks at the comment* OH MY IRENE ZANE!!!
Zane: What-*got hit in the face*

Crystal: What is happening?
Laurance: *grabs my computer and shove it on Crystal's face* CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?!
Crystal: APHMAU!!!
Aphmau: Yes?*got hit in the face*

Me: Aphmau ships Zanmau Aphmau ships Zanmau!
Crystal: SHUT UP!!!
Me: Okay!*scrolls down more in twitter and sees a picture* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Laurance, Garroth and Zane: What?*looks at the picture*
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT IS SO TRUE ITS SO TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Laurance: Who's the other brown boy?
Me: I DON'T CARE IT IS TRUE ALL OF YOU ARE BAD BOYS CAUSE GARROTH AND LAURANCE GOT IN TROUBLE FOUR TIMES AND ZANE GOT INFINITY TROUBLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Zane: Shut up.
Garroth: Hey its not that bad then infinity.
Laurance: What he said.
Me: *scrolls down more* TO FUNNY TO FUNNY KATELYN AND APHMAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aphmau: WHAT!?!
Katelyn: Oh um.
Me: Okay next picture.*scrolls down* AWW!
Laurance: I know what I look like as a cat but Dante and Garroth wow.
Kawaii Chan: Kawaii Chan thinks Garroth Kun, Dante Kun and Laurance Kun looks cute.
Me: *Scrolls down* AWWWWW!!!
Crystal: *looks at the picture* AWW ZANE IS SO CUTE!!!
Laurance: What does it say?
Crystal: Okay Zane said Hey your really tired huh? Why don't you just write me out of the Irene dimension? Aphmau said no go away Zane then Zane said We've got Garroth plushies!
Zane: Garroth what?
Aphmau: What he said.
Me: But still Zane look so cute I mean look at his eyes. It is so funny.*skips some photoes until this photo show up*
Laurance: THAT IS SO MY WALLPAPER!!!
Garroth: !?!?!?!?!
Me: XD *Scrolls down and skip photoes until this happen* OH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aphmau: What does it say?
Me: Zane poked you and said Hey! who said you could sleep? then Aphmau said B-but I need to sleep...pls then Zane said Keep writing until I am out of the Irene dimension.
Zane: What is funny about that?

Me: Its Aphmau and your face they are funny and cute.*scrolls down more then fell out of the chair*
Crystal: Why did you fell out of the chair? *looks at picture*

Zane: Wow wait AM I KISSING APHMAU!?!
Aphmau: NO WAY!!!
Me: Hehe funny because this was your OTP hehehehe.
Aphmau: Oh um.

Me: *scrolls down more* OH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Laurance: Huh?*looks at the picture and then faints*
Garroth: OH MY IRENE!!!*faints*
Me: *scrolls down more then gasp* OH MY IRENE SO CUTE!!!*everyone looks at the picture*
Laurance: *woke up then woke up Garroth and they looked at the picture*WHA!?!
Me: *scrolls down until this happen* WHAAATT!?!

Laurance: *faints again*
Garroth: THATS IT!!!*turns into Jury of Nine form and chases Zane*

Me: You know what I think I have enough look at funny photoes.*the looked a the photo* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Laurance: *woke up and looked at the picture(PIC ABOVE)* WHA!?!
Garroth: *Stop chasing Zane then him and Zane looked at the photo then Garroth fainted*
Zane: What is happening.
Me: THIS IS SO MY WALLPAPER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Laurance: *fainted AGAIN*
Me: Will that is the end if you want to look at the picture search it at Aphmau's twitter ok bye!
Everyone but Garroth and Laurance: BYE!!!