Underverse Finale

Me: HEY GUYS ARE YOU READY TO PARTY!!!!
Everyone: YEAH!!!

Music Starts~

After 1 hour of partying~

Me: Hey guys thanks for joining us hope ya had fun!
Blue: I loved the music!
Me: Thanks Blue! But I wonder why CPAU Blue, Error and Fresh left early, do ya know why?
Blue: We may be the same person but we don't have the same mind....
Me: Will I guess I'll find out after I open the portal for the CPAU Characters....

Opens Portal to CPAU~

CPAU Blue: Oh hey guys~

We see him sitting on a portal that is opened above opposite of Midnight's portal with CPAU Fresh and Error~

CPAU Fell: Wait why are you there?
CPAU Blue: You'll have to find out yourselves~*Smirks*
CPAU Sci and Fell: *groans*

All of the CPAU Sanses step forward(but CPAU Blue, Fresh and Error)and got hurt by invisible mouse traps that are placed everywhere~

Me: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! PFFFT!!!!!
CPAU Sci: OUCH!!!!
CPAU Fell: GAHHH HELP!!!!

Rest of the Sanses(But CPAU Error, Blue and Fresh): OWWWW!!!!
CPAU Papyrus: Uhhhh should we help them?
CPAU UF Paps: Nahhhhh! They're fine....
CPAU US Paps: I'm fine leaving them at least my bro's okay.....
Me: PFFFT!!!!!
CPAU Blue: Next time I ask to go back early you shouldn't really have trusted me LOL!!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Me: Oh my god best day ever!
Blue: Uhhh wait don't all Sanses have one health aren't they gonna die?
Me: Wait....
CPAU Blue: Oh don't worry the type of mouse trap has a magical barrier to not lower down people's health but it still hurts you!

Me: Oh lol!
CPAU Sci: Finally that thing is over...
CPAU BLUE: Oh you just cleared one area I placed it everywhere!
All the CPAU Sanses but CPAU Error, Blue and Fresh: NOOOOO!!!!!
Me: Will have fun!

The CPAU Papyruses goes in before Midnight closes the portal~

Me: That was funny!
Crystal: Yeah I made that barrier so no one would die but still get hurt lol!
Me: Crystal your barrier making skills are amazing!

Crystal: Thanks I've been practicing!

After all the AUS went back to their AUS the Aphmau crew came back~

Aphmau: Hey guys what did we miss?
Me: Oh not much! Oh wait I am suppose to tell you something!
Aphmau: Oh what is it?
Me: Should I call you mom? My foster dad is the Shadow Lord and you are carrying Shad's baby, so should I?
Aphmau: Um okay you can call me mom....
Me: THANKS MOM!!!!OH BTW LAURENCE IS IN THE NETHER LATER!!!*runs off before Aphmau asks any question*
Aphmau: WAIT WHAT!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I kinda wanted to know if you wanted to ask or dare any Sanses I could make a new book! Called 'Dare or Ask the Undertale Multiverse' meaning you can ask any dare or ask to any Sanses and I would bring them in and ask them or dare them! So yeah there is no official cover but I will find one you can put your dares or asks right here right now! Okay See you in the next chappie! BYE!!