I.

Chapter I. Omega

Ω

"Luke Castellan, I swear on Chaos I'm gonna beat your ass!"

The cry rang through the barren granite hallways of Chaos's palace.

Luke bust out laughing, bent in half in the throne room next to Nico, Silena and Calypso.

Silena groaned, tucking a wavy black strand of hair behind her ear.
"What have you done now, Alpha?"

Luke's golden wings shook frantically from the endless laughing. "I pranked him!"

Calypso looked up from her spot perched on her white marble throne, arching an eyebrow and sighing.

All of their thrones were decorated to their powers and likings, Calypso's not only white but embalmed with laurel leaves and strings of tropical pink flowers. Luke's was a simplistic golden rock, to match his wings, whereas Nico's was a shady black, dark as night. Nico and Silena didn't have wings yet, as they were lower ranked, and the other 3 made fun of it endlessly. Silenas throne was a dusty light pink, jewels set into the granite edges. Percy's throne was in the center, the largest one, and it was, of course, sea green, mixed with swirling blues and other colors of the sea.

Speaking of Percy, he had just barreled in, half walking and half flying, inky black wings fluttering and launching him up a couple inches every other step. They didn't hold him up long though, because they were sopping wet.

Actually, Percy was entirely wet, water dripping off his tight leather fighting outfit. His hair hung down into his sea green eyes.

He launched himself at Luke, wrapping his arms and wings tightly around the struggling man. It got Luke's clothing wet with the imprint of Percy's body.

Luke had set up the classic Water Bucket about the doorframe prank, and it had, apparently, worked.

Luke cried out, wiggling like a fish out of water to get the warrior off him. As soon as Percy released him he gasped out, jumping away.

"Jesus, I didn't think you were that wet."

Percy grinned, shaking out his wings like a wet dog so the water hit the floor.
Luke wiped himself off fruitlessly.

"Okay, okay, now we're even."

Percy looked appalled.

"Even? excuse me, what did I ever do to you?"

"Oh, I don't know, kill me and send me to Tartarus?" Luke accused, a grin on his face. Of course they were only joking, they didn't actually hate eachother. They both just really loved pranks.

Percy was silent for a second, before huffing out, "Fine. We're even. Besides, you know I can just use my powers to dry myself off?"

Luke's smile faded slowly into an awkward expression.

"Yea, didn't think about that."

Percy grinned, straightening up. A light blue power radiated from him and coursed through his body, drying off his clothes.

"That was easy."

Percy was Omega, the Commander of Chaos's army and Second Best Warrior that ever lived, besides Chaos himself course. He had been recruited 300 Chaos years ago, which was equivalent to 3 earth years, when he had been abandoned by all his friends in camp half blood. A new hero, a Son of Zeus had come, named Kyle. Kyle had made Annabeth cheat on him, his friends turn their backs on him, and Percy had given up. So he escaped, running away and eventually coming face to face with chaos himself. Chaos had convinced Percy to come join his army, as a commander.
Percy was confused, of course. He didn't know if he was ready to leave his life behind. But Chaos has reassured him, and said that Percy had the opportunity to save the world and become the hero his friends had stopped seeing him as. Percy, who was depressed because of his abandonment, joined Chaos's army.

He had been trained alone at first, but Chaos had sensed his loneliness and let him recruit new people, people that were either dead or have nothing left on Earth for them. So he had chosen Luke, Nico, Calypso and Silena. They had joined forces beside him, becoming Chaos' warriors, gaining powers and wings to help them fight.

Percy, the leader, was Omega, Luke, the second in command, was Alpha, and Calypso was Delta. Together, they were the top 3 in Chaos' army, Percy being the first. Silena was Venus due to being aphrodites daughter and Nico was Pluto for the same reason, and they were one rank lower.

Together, they fought, defeated enemies, and traveled through planets and universes, and forgot about their past. At least, that's what Percy hoped.

"Warriors, come to my office, now."
Chaos boomed suddenly into the throne room.

Percy shot a glance at his second in command, confused, but the Warriors all stood anyways, transporting themselves into Chaos' office. Teleporting was another one of their powers.

Chaos sat there expectantly, hands crossed.

"I have a mission for you."

Ω

Thanks for reading guys!!!! I hope y'all like it :)
-Quinn