Chapter 15

Ariana's POV
So Issa is now driving me to the mall, while were blasting one direction... Again.. We get to the mall and walk inside.

"Hey you go ahead, I'll be shopping at Forever 21", I say to Issa as he nods and makes his way to the food court. I laugh and shake my head as I walk into forever 21. I look around and I see this really super cute white laced crop top and with it I found high wasted shorts and I'm just so happy with my outfit. I picked out some other clothes and went to pay for my stuff. After I pay I see Hayes! I was about to walk over until I see a girl come up and sit on his lap.

What the fuvk

Then he leans in and KISSES HER?!?!

My mouth dropped open, my eyes grew wide and watery. I walk over

"Hey babe, who's this?", I ask with tears threatening to spill

"Babe?!?!" The girl yells, gets up and leaves the store

"Ariana I-", Hayes starts but I cut him off. "How could you do this to me?" I say as tears stream down my face. He doesn't say anything, he just looks hurt, heartbroken, and guilty. "I'm sorry Ariana", he grabs my hands. "I love you, not her", he says. "Well if you DID love me, why did you lean in first when you guys kissed?",I say. "You- you saw that?", he asks. "Indeed I did. Don't ever speak to me again. I'm done with you. Also our date is off", I say and rip my hands out of his grip and walk out of the store.

I try and find Issa but no sign. I decided to get some Starbucks as I call Issa. I get in line and call Issa. He says he's going to meet me at the food court. "Hi what can I get for you?", I look up and see this super cute boy with brown hair and beautiful eyes. I read the name tag and it says ''Zach". "Hi, um can I get a grande caramel frappe with extra caramel", I ask. "Sure. That'd be $5", (A/N ok zach) he says as I give him the five dollars. "Thanks! Um I'm Zach. Zach Clayton", he introduced himself. "I'm Ariana", I say. "Hey can I have your number?", he asks.

"gimme your arm", I say as e puts out his arm.

I grab a pen and write down my number on his arm

"thanks! I'll call you sometime. and here's your frappe.", Zach says as he hands me my frappe.

"thank you!", I say and walk away. I look back at him and he smiled and I smiled back.

then right then and there. Issa comes

"hey! what'd I miss?", Issa says

"you missed hayes cheating on me and I met a new friend", I say tearing up

"what do you mean Hayes cheated on you?", Issa asked

"I saw him with another girl at forever 21. then he leaned in and then they kissed", I say with watery eyes

"WHAT OH HAND ME A KNIFE", Issa yells

"SHHH", I shush him

"sorry", Issa apologizes. "let's just go home", I say as we get into the car.

I remember all the good times I had with Hayes. we were the perfect couple! we've never fought before. and we were always positive. I'd never think he would cheat on me. I shook the thoughts out of my head and just listen to One Direction on full blast in the car......

(A/N IM DONE WITH YO BOOTY HAYES IM SUING.
it's fricken 7 in the morning and I'm getting ready for school gtg SOS SOS SOS OS SJEEVACECE. Alrighty, goodbye guys 🤑🤑🤑🤑 HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND EAT YOUR SOUL OUT LIKE I WILL