Chapter 20

(A/N BEFORE YOU READ I CHANGED SOME THINGS IN CHAPTERS 15, 16, AND 17 SO PLEASE GO REREAD THOSE SO YOU WONT GET CONFUSED PLEASE)
Ariana's POV
Once I found Issa I told him what happened with Hayes and he said he was sorry about it and that I shouldn't deserve a guy like that and he's right. I thought Hayes loved me. But then I started talking about Brandon..

"Issa he's a really nice guy!!", I whined. "I don't want you getting hurt again Ariana!", Issa said. "I won't! And we haven't even talked that much I only met him today! I need to get to know him better and then I'll show you how nice of a guy he is!", I yell and storm out of the car once we got to our house.

I decided to text Brandon

(B- Brandon A- Ariana)
A- hey Brandon its me.. Ariana

B- oh hey gorgeous!

A- hey

B- wanna hang out?

A- sure where do you live

B- 127 rosewood ave (A/N made up the address don't go tracking it down and kidnapping people. IM KIDDING OMG)

A- you're literally 2 houses down from me

B- seriously? Omg

A- yeah lol

B- wanna come to my place??

A- sure be over in a few

B- alright see you then cutie💕

(End of conversation)

I changed his contact name to: Brando💕
He called me gorgeous and cutie. Hayes barely even called me those things. I ended up just wearing high waisted shorts, a hot pink crop top, and my white low top converse. I barely even put any makeup on and I put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my phone and told my mom where I'll be.

"Who is brandon?", she asked with her arms crossed
"Just a friend I met at the mall. He lived two houses down from us"
"The Rowland's?", she asked
"Yeah!! You know them?", I asked
"They're like the nicest people I've ever met! Of course you can go over there", she said
"Alright thanks mom I'll see you later"

I walked out the door and walked to Brandon's house. Once I arrived I rung the doorbell and a tall boy with brown hair and hazel eyes opened the door. "Hi I'm hunter, Brandon's older brother, you must be Ariana. Come in", he says opening the door wider for me to come in. "Thanks hunter", I say. "No problem, Brandon is in his room. Second door to your right", he explains. "Thanks again", I say as he nods.

I knock on Brandon's door and he opens it. "Hey!!", he says as he hugs me. "Hey", I say. "So what do you wanna do?", I ask. "Broadcast?", he asks. "You're famous?", I ask. "Yeah, I'm Internet famous", he says. "Oh wow that's good because I'm Internet famous too!", I say. "Omg that's so awesome!!", he says as he sets up the broadcast. We broadcasted on you now and everybody freaked out when they saw me.

"Hey guys", Brandon says. I read the comments and they all say: "ARIANA?!?!" "OMG ARE YOU GUYS DATING" "ARIANA WHERES HAYES" "Ew" "fat" "I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS"

I smile at the nice comments. We do a whole bunch of crazy things, challenges, dance competitions, etc.. We ended the broadcast and started to watch a movie. I cuddled up next to Brandon and slowly started falling asleep. Until I got a text from Hayes..

Hayes😒: Hope you're happy with your new boy toy
Me: hope you're happy with your new side bitch asshole

He didn't respond after that.

I started to fall asleep again and then I heard Brandon..

"Sleep well gorgeous. Hopefully one day you'll be mine and I will care for you and hold you in my arms and never let you go", then he kisses my forehead and I smile.

It's weird that we just met but I feel like I've known him longer. I feel safe and secure when I'm with Brandon. Something I never felt as much with hayes.

A/N I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER AWWW. WHATS UP YALL EASTER WAS TWO DAYS AGO AND I HOPE YALL HAD A WONDERFUL EASTER. I DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY BECAUSE I WAS SICK SO NOW IM UPDATINGGGG!!! Well I gtg but I'll see you guys soon with a new chapter! ❤️❤️