。・゜Requests!・゜・。

Closed: [x]
Open: [ ]

THIS REQUEST PAGE IS NO LONGER BEING USED PLEASE USE THE OTHER ONE AND READ ALL OF IT.

Hello! So i've decided (like my YouTube One-Shots Book which has hit 3k!!) to make another crappy book.

Oops.

ˊ_>ˋ

It's a Zodiac One-Shot book and in the future, it will hopefully be filled to the brim with awesome short stories requested by you zodiac fanatics!

So the only thing I need to get this book going are some requests! Share around and comment on this part of the book and i'll get to them as soon as I can. It'll consist of all kinds of fluff and cute stuff. I'll even throw in some hand-made scenarios judging by my views of the signs and the ships i'd put them in. If requests get too much (which I highly doubt due to my potato skills) i'll close 'em for a while to work on the requests i've been given already. But i'll have them up in no time again.

(^_^)~

You just have to fill out this tiiiiny form so I can make the best one-shot that is possible for me. Y'know. (;

-:-

Which two signs?

Who's (m) and who's (f) or maybe even (m) x (m) and (f) x (f) if you'd like?

Scene setting?:

What kind of relationship?:

-:-

And that's all! I'll start soon when I get some requests rolling in, but until then!

Byee~ (・ω・)ノ

-yoociel

Update as of October 2016:

I have an account on Instagram where I spend a good amount of time, so if you'd like to reach me with your ideas there then feel free to follow and send me a dm and we can talk about stuff, you can ask questions and make requests.

Instagram: @yoociel

Come say hi. ~