Chapter 47

Hallie's P.O.V

"What can we do?" I asked the twins and Willow. It's been a day since they found out they're going to magcon and they've just told Willow. Right now we're bored not knowing what to do.

"I know!" Grayson shouted. We all looked at him meaning for him to carry on, "We should bake a 'welcome home' cake for Cameron. She's coming home later!" He actually came up with a good idea. I started clapping. He looked unsure, "What?" I asked cautiously, "I can't bake to save my life." He laughed slightly.

"It's alright, I'll teach you. Can you two bake?" I asked the others and they both shook their heads, "Looks like I'm teaching you all then." I cheered. We all ran to the kitchen and they all just stood there not a clue what they're doing.

"We need to check if we have all the ingredients. Flour?" I asked, starting going through the list. Ethan nodded getting it out the cupboard.

"Caster sugar?" Another nod.

"Cocoa powder?" Another nod.

"Baking powder?" Nope. I wrote it down.

"Bicarbonate of soda?" Nope. I wrote that down too.

"Eggs?" Nod.

"Milk?" Another nod.

"Vegetable oil?" Another nod.

"Vanilla extract?" Nope. I wrote that down too.

"Right who's coming to the shops with me to get the last few bits?" I asked, expecting them to all jump at the chance considering we're all so bored but none of them volunteered.

I laughed, "I guess I'll go on my own then." I started putting my shoes on when I saw someone else joining me. I looked up to see Ethan.

"Couldn't let you go on your own now could I babe?" He smirked and I laughed.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

We've been walking for a few minutes in complete silence. Not awkward, comfortable. He's never this quiet.

"What's wrong? You're never ever this quiet." I laughed slightly, making him laugh too.

"I'm just thinking. What are you going to do when we're on tour?" I'm confused, why is he worried about me.

"What do you mean? I'm just gonna be with Willow." I told him, confusion evident in my voice.

"Just Willow?" He questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't want you with any other boys. Wait, that came out wrong. I mean, you can be friends with them but don't be like closer than friends." He said, getting all flustered and looking to the ground.

"I know what you mean Eth and I won't be 'playing away from home'. I'm with you and only you babe." I told him sincerely. He let go of my hand that he was holding and put his arm around my side giving me a hug.

Once we got to the shop and got the ingredients we needed and headed back to his. As soon as we got back it was like all hell had broke loose. There was only one answer for it. Or two. Willow and Grayson. Me and Ethan looked at each other and laughed. Of course they'd waste all the ingredients that we did have. We walked to the kitchen to find a messy Grayson and Willow and for a bunch of flour to hit our faces.

"I guess we're not making a cake then?" I asked.

"Not today, sorry." I laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ethan grab a handful of flour. I could see him about to throw it at me so I moved away and it hit Grayson. I looked at Ethan, "I knew you were planning on getting me." I ran to up to him and grabbed the egg next to him and cracked it on his head.

"Ooh, Cam's face-timing me." Grayson shouted.

"Hi!" We all shouted when we saw Cam's face appear.

"Woah, what's been going on there? Anyway, on a scale of 1-Cam how excited are you for Magcon? Cam being the highest obviously." He shouted, obviously very excited. That was the moment when I realised, they're achieving their dream. I'd love to achieve mine but I'm scared of what people would think. People think I can't sing, even I think I can't sing but my grandma says that I can and she 'never lies'.

"Cam!" Both boys shouted making me laugh. I think it's time for me to strive for my own dream instead of only watching people complete theirs.