part 10

10

round to watch,you take hold of nialls hand and interlock your fingers with his, he lowers his head so his forehead resting on yours, you angle you head slightly you lean in and go to kiss him when the car suddenly stops"right then lads go get your stuff then" they all file out leaving you two alone in the car,"I'm sitting with you on the plane"niall says , "okay hunny"

you sit in an akward slince while you wait for everyone to get back,nialls mum is the first to return..

" insint (Y / N) Breathnaíonn sí go leor"

Niall laughs and says

"enough with the Irish Mum! If your gunna compliment her say it to her In English and not through me"

"fine love,(y/n) I said you look very pretty"

you smile and thank her niall squeezes your hand and you look up at him, his crystal blue eyes look like a dream, he smiles at you and you both lean in for the kiss, it was perfect it was like the whole world stood still for a while you kiss passionately in the back for about 5 minutes, when you pull away its because the lads are coming

"wow! your an amazing kisser!"you say to niall in a hushed voice

"your not to bad yourself!"he says staring in to your eyes,you interlock fingers and sit in the back till you reach the air port, niall helps you out the car and carry your suitcase in all this time he's never let go of your hand when you standing in line he whispers to you ''promise you'll never let go"

"I promise!"

you give niall a hug and he holds you tight, you feel cosy in his warmth but this didn't last long, as fans soon came folding in through the doors.....