[15]

Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown and can be one of life's most rewarding forms of introspection, because the world is a multiple paged book where each page is a city you visit, and those who do not travel, only read one page of our planet. They will never see the beauty that earth can withhold--maybe they can't afford the plane tickets, or simply do not care--but I am truly glad that I have the kind of job that allows me to travel to places as beautiful as Paris, Italy, Melbourne, London, Hawaii and many more.

Furthermore, traveling consists of some agonizing planning, packing and airport lodging. Going off the idea of airports, it can also be such a happy place, seeing more sincere kisses than wedding halls from all the reuniting that happens.

Seeing people reunite is the sweetest thing that you could probably watch, in my eyes at least. I adore the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in the change in which their best friend, family member or lover is standing right before them, the clinging and linking of arms around torsos or necks, but most importantly, the end of missing something.

Another favorite of airports or traveling in general is the comfy clothes that you're able to wear with no criticism. Our society is very judgement, whether you're carefree about what people think about you or very insecure, the airport is the one place you are able to dress in sweats, slippers and a baggy tee without inspecting glances.

Although, I have experienced the reuniting with a significant other, family member or best friend at the airport, Ryley has never--which would most likely explain why she is currently fidgeting in the passenger side seat while we're driving to the airport that is about an hour and nineteen minutes away regardless of it being right down the road since there's traffic.

Grinning from the traffic we were in, I hastily grabbed my small canon camera from the middle console and pressed the play button, since I started recording at six this morning, but kept pressing the pause button so I don't fill the memory card up.

"So Ryley, would you like to tell everyone what you're wearing on the lovely trip to the Los Angeles airport to pick up butt munch and Connie?"

(Butt munch would be Jc if you didn't know)

"Well, dear Kian, I am wearing my favorite pair of fleece black leggings since our house was freezing this morning and winter clothes were definitely appropriate--it's actually really cold in Cali today guys--and I'm also wearing my favorite pair of lace up black boots, but the color is a little faded since I wear them a lot because they go with everything, and then I stole one of Connor's burgundy, like tannish type knit sweater, like you guys can see the color obviously, but I'd say this is more tannish. Oh! I also continued my stealing streak and may have stolen one of Caylen's beanies and I'm going to ask him if I can keep it because it's really soft and like big enough to cover my ears and it's really cute, I love it. There you have it Lawley pops, my elaborate explanation of my airport outfit, if you want these clothes, I'll put the link of where I got them in the downbar--www.connorandjcsclosets.com--kidding it's not a real store, sorry folks," she kidded around, giggling a bit and jokingly blowing a kiss before saying I love you into the camera, then shoving it away from her face.

I chuckled along with her behavior, because normally when I turn the camera lens toward her, she cowards away into her hoodie since she is shy and doesn't really want to be known online as 'Kian Lawley's rumored girlfriend', even though she really isn't, "I'm wearing my black joggers and gray sweatshirt and converse, curtesy of Ryley since she picked out my outfit when I was too lazy to get up this morning," I explained.