Chapter 2

I groaned to myself as I got to his door. I knocked the way I was always told to and watched as a giggling boy made his way out. He glared at me and rolled his eyes before prancing off to some other room. I mumbled to myself under my breath until a louder voice cut me off. "What was that kitty?"

"Nothing." I said automatically.

"That's right. In. Now." He commanded. I hesitated but he shoved me in-by my fucking ass-and I looked up at him. "Well?" He asked and motioned towards his bed. "Go. You always used to climb in my bed when I first got you kitten. What changed?" He asked, teasing me. I looked up at him. "Shut the fuck up."

I got bitch slapped but it was worth it. He ended picking me up and slamming me onto his bed. It was warm and soft though. "Please don't tell me you just fucke- slept with the guy that just left." Master shook his head. "No. I just made him feel good about himself. He hasn't agreed to anything yet so..." He trailed off. And I went off into daydream land.

"You know why you're in here, right?" He asked, interrupting my train of thought.

"Oh. Yeah. I tried to hang myself and whipping me wasn't enough punishment for you?" I suspected and he laughed. "I just thought you'd need a little love. To get to that point you must feel reeeeallly hated baby..." He grabbed my ass and massaged it with his hand and I hissed and pulled away.

"You're the one that should feel hated." I said, crossing my arms.

"Why do you hate me so much. You know I love y-" My turn to bitch slap him. I stood on my knees to reach him and left a red mark on his pale face. He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes. "Stupid fucking cat!" He growled and flipped me over onto my back, hitting me over and over on my butt and back of my head. I whimpered loudly and that seemed to stop it.

"Never do that again. Or I'll do more than just hit you princess..." He mumbled as I was shaking.

"I'm not your princess. Or anyone's princess. And I'm a boy for crying out loud." I said shakily.

"You just love pushing your luck." He smirked and pulled me to him, tightly so I couldn't even move and he ran his free hand down my side and grabbed my thigh. "Whether you like it or not. Your my princess. You always will be. Now be a dear and listen for once."

I took a deep breath and nodded. This would be a long night.

hey there. It's Ashton. I updated this on behalf of the wild emu. Ly feggit. Sorry this one was a bit shorter. And I'll start updating more often. ✌️