Chapter 3

I curled up as far as I could away from him. But as soon as I was settled he tore me away from my spot and forced me into his arms and intertwined our legs. I whimpered softly but that just made him enjoy it more. I heard him laugh softly. "You realllly don't want to be here."

"No shit, Sherlock.." I hissed and he grabbed my waist tightly. I sighed and let him hold me for a moment. "Be an obedient kitten for once. Do you want me to whip your ungrateful ass again?" He ask-shouted. I growled and crossed my arms. "If you won't be obedient.  I have more ideas for punishment."

"If you put your dick ANYWHERE near my mouth I'll fucking bite it." I cursed at him. He chuckled and let me go finally. "Fine. Go to your room." He said simply. I smiled and jumped out of his stupid bed and sprinted to my room. I dive bombed onto my twin bed and curled up under my blankets. I heard someone sigh loudly above me.

"Can I help you?" I groaned and pulled my blanket down. The boy crawled onto me and wrapped his arms gently around my neck. I realized who it was and smiled a bit. "Hey Al.." I said and pulled the blanket over us.

"Hi.." Alex said and buried his face in the crook of my neck and covered us both with the blanket. "got out of there alive?" He asked and I laughed.

"Surprisingly..." I muttered and sighed. "Get some sleep... Okay? I'll tell you what happened when you wake up..." I whispered, remembering others were asleep.

"Good night. I love you."

"I love you too..." I told him sincerely. Alex was one of the lucky ones. He didn't fall for Chris's shit. They never even kissed. Alex was used many times before. And was in no danger of falling for anything. He got here before me. Maybe a year or two. Since then he became verrryyy attractive. He went from a defenseless little twink to a tall and slightly terrifying guy that would kick anyone's ass.

Unfortunately my growth was stunted and I'm a stick thin 5'2 guy that couldn't scare a fly. Let alone intimidate master in a yell off. I don't know why Alex hasn't hurt master yet. Probably to avoid punishment from Chris's men and Chris himself. Even though he was strong he couldn't fight off 5+ ripped guys.

Good thing he doesn't rebel to often. Or I wouldn't have anybody. The rest hate me because of my extended visits with the asshole that expects me to respect him. I don't care though. I only need one person to get through life. And that's Al...