No dinner

When it came to dinner I didn't go. I didn't want to see his face for the rest of the day which was kind of impossible as it is his house!

I was already in my pyjamas because I was still tired from today enough out I fell asleep as soon as it happened.

-

I heard a knock on the door. "It's me. Can I come in?" He asked

"No." I sulked.

"But I've brought you food as you didn't come down for dinner!"

"I don't want it!...I'm not hungry!" I shouted to try and tell him that I wasn't in the mood for him. He opened the door anyway and sat down next to me, putting a plate of food on my bedside table.

He then put hand on my leg "are you okay?" He asked.

I stayed still and silent as I was too embarrassed to move or shove him off. "Is something the matter?" As he moved his hand to my thigh.

I looked down at the floor to avoid eye contact then he lifted my chin up to smash his lips on mine.

I quickly pushed him away and got up to keep my distance. "Yugi?"

"Please go away! I...I want to sleep..." As I held my arm and slightly slouched on my left leg to try and show that I was too sleepy to stand up.

He got up and walked to the door and locked it. "What are you doing?!" As I looked at him.

He began to strip until he got to his boxers and then got into my bed. "I'm going to bed! You said you was tired!!....come over here"

I stayed where I was until he got up and walked towards me then dragged me into the bed with him. He then wrapped his arms around me and then Kissed my cheek. "Night yugi!"