Christmas holidays part 1 (last day of school)

I finally finished all the tests for this term which was followed up by the holidays which meant that I would have to stay in with kaiba for weeks until we go back to school!

-

I got back in from school, it was the last day. "How was school?" Kaiba asked as usual.

"Fine!" I said bluntly.

"Okay!......fancy doing something?!"

"Like what?!" I said, suspiciously.

"Movie night?.....after dinner?"

"....ooookay" I said with low amounts of emphasis in my words.

"GREAT!...can't wait!" He then walked out of the room and I didn't see him again till dinner.

-

"Ready?" As we both finished our meals and the waiter was taking the food out into the kitchen.

"Sure." As we walked out and upstairs to the living room.

I sat down on on sofa and covered myself in the blanket that made my feel really warm. Kaiba put the dvd in to TV and sat down quite close to me to get a piece of the blanket which I was fine with as he had a reason to be this close to me.

"I hope a horror film is okay with you?!" Kaiba asked.

"Err yeah!" I replied as I didn't really like them.

-

It was about halfway through the film when a huge jump scare happened and when it did I clinched to Kaiba and hid my face in his warm chest. He then put his hand on my head to reassure me and said "oh wow yugi! I didn't think that you would be afraid of horror films?!"

I got off Kaiba and continued to watch the film until it happened again and I jumped on Kaiba again. "Calm down yugi! It's not real!"

"..." I stayed silent as I was too afraid to speak! "Chill!" As Kaiba rubbed my arm to 'cool' me down.

Blood covered the TV screen which frightened me and I squeezed tighter to Kaiba. "Yugi..." Kaiba's voice changed to a calm seriousness which smoothed me "..if the keep hugging me so tightly I think I might lose control.."

"Huh?" Then suddenly I was pushed down to be laying on the sofa with Kaiba on top of me.

"You're trying to seduce me, aren't you!?" As he looked over my body.

"Whaaaa...no!" He stuttered out.

"Lying now?" He quickly leaning towards me and kissed me to stop from giving me a reply to him.

I was enjoying it and I didn't want to so I pushed him out of my way and ran out the room without a word!