Chapter 9

Luna's POV
I stayed quiet while my brother and Kanan talked. Once they were done Kanan walked away, I couldn't believe the conversation they had. I had my head down and I was a bit sad. '

'take me to the fleet later? What fleet?' I thought. "The fleet? What does he mean by that?" I asked my twin. "The fleet is more rebels fighting against the empire, Once we bring you there we won't be able to see each other that much." Ezra said. "Oh." I muttered.

'If they take me to the fleet and I won't be able to see my brother that much then what's the point of even going?' I thought. "I see why you warned me about Kanan." I said. "Don't worry, I'll figure something out. Maybe I can get Hera to convince Kanan to let you stay." Ezra said.

At this point I didn't know how to feel. "It's fine, I'm used to not being wanted around. I'll see ya around." I said, and started to walk away. Then Ezra grabbed my hand.

"You are wanted. And don't think just because of what Kanan said doesn't mean you're not wanted, and don't think just because of what he said means you should leave, your not going anywhere, I've missed you too much to lose you again." Ezra said. "Ezra, you barely remembered who I was, you haven't missed me. Maybe it's best if I just leave, No point of me being here if I can't even see my own brother for a while now." Once again I try to leave but he gets in my way. "No. We've been separated for too long! I'm not letting you leave whether it's from Kanan or you!" he says.

For some reason I can feel his sadness which makes me sad as well. I hug him and he hugs back.

"Does this mean your going to stay?" Ezra asked. "Yes." I said. Ezra smiled. "C'mon, I'll introduced you to the others." Ezra said. "Alright." I said.

I followed Ezra into the ship.