Happy Hour

"See you on Monday, Tiff!"

I looked down on my watch, not realising that it was already 6pm; half an hour past the knock off time. I sigh.

"Have a good weekend!" I waved. I can't leave yet. I have something important that I had to do before going home. I went to the pantry to get a cup of tea and return back to my seat. While waiting, I surfed the net. I'm quite into online shopping these day. So tempted to get that cute bunny outfit for my baby niece.

After about 10 minutes, I received a text from Riley, our branch GM.

I'm at the parking lot. Be up in 2 minutes.

I rolled my eyes. Thanks for making me waiting, jerk. I went back to surfing the net when the lights suddenly went off. I felt presence behind me and I cried out in surprise.

"You scared the hell out of me, jerk! What took you so long?" I stood up and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"Sorry, the meeting went longer than expected.. Trust me, I rushed out of there once it was over," Riley whispered, in between kisses. I could feel his hand cupping my butt, caressing and squeezing. He broke the kiss and began sucking my neck. I pulled him closer, "Did you lock the main doors yet?" I shuddered when I felt him nibble my right earlobe. God, this feel so good.

"Don't worry, I've lock the doors and switch off the lights. No one will know there's people inside." He cupped and squeezed my left breast while still licking and sucking my neck. I felt my legs go weak. I pushed him off and into the chair. While standing over him, I unbuttoned my blouse, after which, I unbuttoned his shirt which revealed his rock hard abs.

I slowly placed small kisses on his chest, down to his abs, while undoing his pants and boxers. I felt Riley took a quick gasp when I finally took his hardening shaft into my mouth. Oh yes, I love his taste. I can't get enough of it. I licked and sucked it like a lollipop.

Riley suddenly pulled me up to kiss me, while lifting me up to his lap. He removed my black lace bra in an instant and started sucking my right nipple and squeezing my left one.
"Mmmhaa," I whimpered. I was getting pretty turned on. My fingers worked quickly to remove my skirt and panties and guided Riley's hand who began to rub my wet clit. Feeling my clit burn with arousal, I propped my hands on his shoulders and started rocking against his hand.

I felt his thumb rubbing on my clit bud while his fingers slid into me. First it was one finger, then two, making me go crazy with intense desire for this man.

"Riley, take me now." I begged. I couldn't take it any longer. I need him in me. Right here. Right now .

He guided his hard shaft into my clit and entered me slowly. I could feel my mouth drop and eyes close in pure ecstasy, while I took in his god-like dick. Riley's dick was so big and hard which made it so much better. He began thrusting in slow long slides.

"Oh god.." I moaned, "Oh my god... oh yes.." I smashed my mouth onto his and began sucking his tongue. I heard his mumbled moans and began rocking harder, clenching my vagina to make it tighter. I know he likes that.

"Fuck, Tiff. You're going to make me cum early if you do that. " Riley grumbled. I grinned and bounced even harder, still clenching. Riley threw his head back, eyes closed. I know that look. He's going to cum soon. I gave him a kiss and continued bouncing, giving him an occasional tongue kissing.

Soon enough, I felt Riley tensed up. "Come on, baby. Give it to me, " I whispered closely to his ear. Right after, Riley squeezed my butt and I could feel his hot cum pouring in me. I smiled in victory.

"My turn to pleasure you," Riley picked me up and sat on the chair while he positioned himself in between my legs. He propped my legs up and started playing with my clit gently. Soon after, I felt his hot tongue on it. I squirmed in pleasure, moaning to him as a sign to continue. I could feel his tongue go up and down my clit, in and out. I moaned louder, not able to suppressed the feeling of euphoria.

I gave a soft cry of disappointment when he stopped, only to gave another cry of joy when he inserted his finger into me. I whimpered when he found and rub my G-spot, "Don't stop. God, please don't stop" I cried out when Riley inserted another finger and rub the area harder.

My climax was quickly building. "Riley! Oh my God, " I cried out in climax. I felt my body shake violently in pure heaven. Another orgasm came when Riley went back to licking and playing with my rock hard nipples.

I had 2 more other orgasms after when Riley took me on the floor, misssionary and doggy style.

"That was great, " I smiled, cleaning myself with a tissue and getting dressed. "Same time next week?"

"Definitely, I always look forward to our weekly 'meeting' , " Riley replied, at the same time, putting his clothes back on. "I've been so stressed out this week, and when today finally came, I had a lot of trouble keeping it in my pants."

I gave a small laugh, reaching for my car keys in my purse. "See you on Monday, then. I'll leave first. I have date with Ben later," I looked at my watch. The time is 8:20pm. I'm meeting Ben, my boyfriend, at the restaurant at 8:30pm.

I gave Riley a quick peck and quickly left him to lock the door.

Hey babe, going to be slightly late. I just left the office. My jerk boss gave me a ton of work to do. See you at the restaurant in 15 mins.

I sent a quick text, started my car and drove off the parking lot.