After School Activities (Unedited)

Buzzz.... Buzzzz.... Buzzzz... 

I squirmed in my seat, trying to focus on the lecture that was being presented. Mr Kenson, our lecturer was explaining to the rest of the class on some business theory which I was trying to understand ever since class started an hour ago. I glanced at the clock. Another half and hour more to go until the weekends. I prayed silently for the time to pass quickly. 

Buzz...  

Drawing in deep breaths, I desperately waited for the vibrations to stop. 

Buzzzzzzz...

I gripped the side of my lecture table, with my face down, trying to cover my expressions. I could feel a drop of sweat down the side of my face.

"Kelly? Are you sleeping in my class?" Mr Kenson demanded. I shot my head up and saw him looking straight at me, amused. 

Shit. I shook my head. "Then you wouldn't mind telling the class what I just explained. "

I shot Mr. Kenson a desperate look. I scanned the room and realised all eyes were on me. I bit my lips, tying to think of something to say. 

Buzzzz... Buzzzz...

 I gripped the side of the table again. My breaths had gone deeper. 

"Well?" Mr. Kenson inquired, "We're all waiting, Kelly."

I frowned. I opened my mouth, hoping to say something smart when the bell rang, indicating the end of class. Everyone started packing up and soon started to move for the door. 

"See you all next week. Kelly, please see me after class in my office. We need to have a little chat," Mr Kenson called out. I sank into my chair and breathe in a sigh of relief. I quickly shoved my notebook into my bag and texted to Mom that I would be late today, -  a little white lie that I was going to the mall. 

Soon the classroom was empty, and I made my way to Mr. Kenson's office which was a private office at the back of the classroom. I gave a light knock and opened the door when I heard a soft acknowledgement to enter. 

"How was it?" Mr. Kenson asked when he saw me walked in. He came over and closed the door behind me. 

I dropped my bag on the floor and crossed my arm, "It was quite an experience. Especially when you switch it on while putting me in a big spot earlier on and made me so embarrassed!"  

Mr Kenson chuckled, clearly amused with the entire incident. 

"It's not funny!" I walked closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "It was so embarrassing!!"

Mr Kenson pulled me close for a deep kiss," You don't know how hard I've been today every time I see you squirm around when I switched on the vibrator. And your face, so beautiful when you orgasm in class." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the wireless remote and switch it on to the lowest power. 

Buzzzzzzz... Buzzzz...

Fuck

I felt my legs go weak and I grab onto his arms for support. I have been feeling the vibrations the whole afternoon and had a couple of silent orgasms in class, but I was still not satisfied. I needed him inside me.

I pulled Mr Kenson down and started french kissing, my hand rubbing over his crotch. I was beginning to feel turned on very quickly and I knew that he was also getting hard, from the bulge building under his pants. 

Mr Kenson pulled me towards his desk and shifted his stuffs away, making space and pushed me to sit on the desk. His fingers cradle my face while he gave me pleasurable kisses down from my ear down to my collarbone, and stopped just above the curve of my breasts.