Chapter 23: Real?

A week later...

Randy's POV
''So First ninja...why did you call me to be here?'' I asked him, who is pacing back and forth as he stopped in front of me and glared.

''I told you to find The Silent Glow and you haven't started searching for her,'' he said, his tone too serious.

''Well actually, I didn't got a chance to really observe the picture that I couldn't remembered what she looks like until now, he he,'' I responded with a nervous laugh that made him looked at me with an 'are-you-serious' look on his face. Soon, he took the scroll from out of nowhere and gave it to me. Opening it, I observed every inch of her face when I realized that she looks like... (Y/N), the only thing different is the clothes she wore. First ninja noticed my shocked impression as he asked me what's wrong. ''This Silent Glow girl looks a lot like my rival, (Y/N), the person I've been training to be a somewhat ninja like the past few days ago,''

''Is this (Y/N) the one you kept on saying that she saw The Silent Glow on your mirror days ago?'' I just nodded my head in response as his eyes widen. ''She saw her? But how would she see her if she's dead?''

''That's also my question, how can I search for her if she's dead? My third eye isn't open,'' I said, pointing at my forehead. ''And besides, I want to hear more of The Silent Glow. I want to know about her life at the past,'' My request made him look at the paper clouds and sighed. He looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

''Maybe next time. I still have something to attend to. You better accomplished this mission and also, don't fall for her yet because love is a burden to ninjas'' He said as the ground began to rumble and the next thing I knew, I was eaten up by the soil...

(Y/N)'s POV
It's nighttime and I was just sitting on the bed, listening to Haize's sobs. She was crying the whole time and now, an hour already passed by. It seems that her tears never stopped falling from her eyes down to her cheeks. She still remembered the last night scenarios and it kept replaying in both of our minds as if it was a broken tape. I asked her what's wrong but her response is always a sob.

As she tried to calm herself down, she told me something while still sobbing and stuttering in some words.

''The ni-ninja *sobs* and i-I *sucks up snot* have a p-past,'' I was shocked but I didn't show a single sign that I was, she might questioned me. ''I can't tell you today, it's still not yet the time for you to know my life. It's personal,'' She looked at the ceiling as if she can see the stars through it, observing every part of it. A soft sigh escape from her lips, enough for me to know that she had enough for tonight.

She soon disappeared into thin air. Dust following behind...

*Skip time to after school*
''Gahd!'' I started. ''I'm so exhausted today!'' I slammed myself on my bed, all tired and sweaty, breathing heavily. Talk about having two hard assignments and quizzes to stress on today and that Coach Green made us run 5 times today. It's a miracle that I'm still living in this world after encountering that total nightmare. And now, the ninja is gonna pop right out of my window in 4...3...2...and...

''Hey (y/n)! Ready for training?'' He said, excitement in his tone. I just groan, not bothering to turned my head to take a quick glance at him. I'm very sure he got the message because he said that after a lot of trainings we did and that I put a lot of effort on it, he decided that I could have a day-off today, which I gladly accepted it.

''Since we're just gonna sit around and maybe rest because I'm also exhausted, I wanted to ask you something, if that's OK,'' Nodding my head, which is still on the bed, he began to ask questions that seemed to surprise me with a mixture of shock. ''Have you ever felt like you've been haunted?'' He noticed my eyes widening as I just decided to answer his question, truthfully.

''Yes,'' I said. ''And it happened when I went inside my rival's house ,which I didn't know that time, and saw a girl that really looked like me on his mirror. After that incident, she never stopped showing herself to me. First in the mirror, Second in my dreams, and now in real life,'' I explained, now having eye contact with him. ''Why? Why did that question slip from your lips?''

''I just thought about it cuz I don't know what to talk about,''

''Then why did you chose that question?''

''Oh I don't know! It just popped out of my head!'' I giggled at his reaction which made him looked as if he wore many blush-ons of every shade of red, putting it all on his cheeks. ''Since we started with that topic, I want to know more about this girl you saw, if you're alright with that that is,''...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

''So that's what happened,'' I didn't know what to respond so I just nod my head and looked at the ceiling, finding comfort. Moments have passed and all that I *ehem* we can do now was just stared on the ceiling and...yeah. ''If ever that ghost girl shows up, tell me everything you guys did and said, OK? OK. Now I need to go so...see yah later dudette,'' In just a second, he vanish together with the rancid smoke that emerged from the red and black kind of marble.

Just as I was about to close the window I know he exited, a cold breeze hit me, sending shivers down to my spine. The moon's light gave out light inside my house, creating a wonderful effect. I was just mesmerized by the effect when questions of many kinds started filing up my head. Why is the ninja asking me that? Why can't Haize tell me her whole story? There are many fishes in the sea and she chose me, why? Why not the others? Am I chosen or something?...

Is everything real? Or was it all just a dream?

Randy's POV
What does First Ninja meant for 'Don't fall for her yet because love is a burden to ninjas'? Does he think I have a crush on (y/n)? Well excuse me cuz I don't. I'm only there at her side because I have a mission to accomplish with her help.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

But what if he's right?
So does that mean I'm in love with her?... I'm in love with my rival?...

Is everything real? Or am I just really stupid of thinking she'll like me back?

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
So sorry about le wrong spellings and grammars at this chapter because I seem to be a lot busier than usual so yeah...

Follow, vote, comment
DimensionOutsider Out!