Chapter 40: My True Identity + Sneak Peek of Sequel

OK, so u may look at the pic since I know that you guys are already excited.
®©®©®©®

"Move on...''
Those are the two words my mind kept on telling me. To the fact that I have already did. Not a single day last school week I went to school. I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing beautiful faces with horrible souls.

I kept myself in bed and was thinking about scenarios when Randy's hand got burned when he was about to touch my shoulder and when I turned into a ferocious monster (still remember Chap. 29?). It seems so... odd. How did I even do that? What other secrets lie within me?

Many questions ran in my head. I need answers now!... But how though? I don't even know where to start. (Y/n), think! Think ! Thi-

''(Y/n)? You OK?'' I heard Haize asked from downstairs. ''Aren't you supposed to be in scho... Oh yeah, never mind. And by the way, is something bothering you?'' How the hell does she knows? The door flew open, revealing her at the other side of it. She looked at me with the same worried face she gave me yesterday, the day before that, and another day before that. Sitting down beside me on my bed, she sighed before looking away. ''I think it's time for you to know the truth,''

After she said that, I gave her a 'what-do-you-mean?' look. She puts her hand on my shoulder and asked if I have a déjà vu already, all I did was nod my head. Then she asked if there are still other more dreams I have dreamt that is related to that, and once again I nod my head, making my brain bump on my skull. Before she gets to asked another question, I told her that Skye Amazon said 'hi'.

She groans in annoyance as she facepalms. ''How come he's still alive?"

''Perhaps he died like you, turned into a ghost, and shape shift into a leopard since you can also turn into an animal too,''

''Your theory might be correct, but why a leopard?''

''Because Skye was a leopard trapped in my family's cage,'' And yes, she knows that my family is still alive.

Before she even asks me about a lot of things about Skye when I first encounter him, I asked her if the dreams I have been dreaming about is the reason why I become a ferocious monster. At first, she had her eyebrows furrowed, but after repeating and understanding my question, a small smile spread across her lips. She told me that those dreams...were somewhat like visions from the past, from a specific person. I was in awe, and to the fact that I couldn't believe I'm stalking a random person's life. ''(Y/n), visions like those are priceless, the person who have seen it, which is you, is absolutely lucky,''

''How come?'' I asked with my arms crossed.

''Because what you're seeing is the life of a person who holds great power...also, a person who was unloved by the people the person loves. The reason why you have turned into a ferocious monster is because...you were that person from the past, and that person is half monster, half human,'' The person's life is really somewhat like mine, unloved by the people I loved, and a monster too. Still, it doesn't explain why Randy's hand got burned in the first place. ''And before I even forgot to mention this, the person's emotions controls some of the powers. For example, if you are angry with someone, you would most likely to turn into a monster and if not, you're just gonna burn that someone if he or she tries to go near you or touch you,'' Now that explains everything.

''Reminds me of scaring that idiotic kid and burning Randy's hand,'' I said, a few giggles escaping my lips. ''I wonder who that person is...I want to meet him or her in personal,''

''Oh yeah, still remember that the ninja and I had a past?'' I nodded. ''Well, we treat each other as friends, best friends to be specific, but everything changed when she came,"

"Who?" I asked as I looked at her and saw tears of blood falling down her cheeks. Did she die because of heartbreak? Or loss of true love? She wiped her tears away and made a small fake smile before continuing. "She is the daughter of the powerful Sorcerer and Sorceress. Years have already passed and the ninja is still not believing on what I have just said. It hurts knowing that our friendship did not last longer than what I have expected. I should've not let that shooting star passed by and wished...but I guess it's too late now,"

A shooting star? Where did I last saw that? When did I last saw that?

"Want me to tell the whole story?" She asked. I said 'yes' in response. "But before that, I have a very tiny confession. I will tell you who that person is, and also your true identity. You have to promise me that you won't freak out, ok? Now here we go... you are...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...me,"...

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
A/N: I apologize for making this chapter short...to the fact that I dislocated my right(dominant) hand's pointer finger, the reason why I can't write and that my whole body is in pain...and I am also sick. I forced myself to type this chapter and hey, I did it!

About the sequel's sneak peek? Here yah go.

''Sometimes, you just have to accept that some things will never go back to how they used to be...but will there be a chance that they'll go back to the way they are?''

I've been broken for so long... Days... Weeks... Months... Who knows. The people I have trusted and cared for have betrayed me and hurt me. Until now, the sound of my shattering heart echoed within me. All this time, I never knew that the ones I am with are monsters. My life is a living nightmare. What have I done wrong to deserve all of these? How much pain do I still need to feel? When will things get better?

But thanks to them, I grew much more stronger now...strong enough to make their lives turn into a living hell. And now, all I'm gotta say is...

''Beware of Nightmare...Beware of Me...'' 

SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED IN VALENTINES DAY!!!

This has been DimOut saying:
Thanks for continuing your full support on this story by reading it till the last chapter, voting, and also commenting. I wanted to say thanks to you guys for you are the reason why I have the opportunity to continue this story and end it. So this is DimOut saying: GNAYT EBRYBADY!!!