Chapter 21 - The Surprise

2 months later

Kevin and I were driving to a fancy restaurant for dinner. He kept saying he loved me. It was suspicious but I paid no attention to it. We were arriving at the place. Kevin drove up thee drive way. We stepped out of the car and he threw his key to a guy. I walked into the restaurant. It was classy. Alot of people were there. It just opened up and Kevin insisted on carryng me there. This time I wore a wonderful red  dress. Red pumps with a red clutch. Kevin led me to a table that was beautifully with candles and a vase in the middle of the table. I sat down and so did Kevin. We were on break from college. We got lucky that we got accepted in the same college, we were roommates and we had our privacy. 

"This is classy Kevin"

He smied and took up the menu. I did the same and choosed what I wanted. I put down my menu and just stared at him. He realized I was staring at him and shifted uncomfortably under my gaze. He was just so cute. The waiter came and we ordered.

"I'll have the lobster with a bit of butter and a martini"

"I'll have the same thing"

The waiter wrote down the order and left. Kevin started to stare intentivly at me. He took my hand in his.

"Madison, you are the love of my life and the only dream I have is to have you forever and forever. I'm really sorry..."

He bent down on one knee and I gasped.

"......if I hurt you in the past or I was mean to you. I just have one question. Will you marry me?"

Everyone was looking in our direction.He held open a small box showing a diamond ring. I was shocked. Oh my god he was proposing! Tears welled up in my eyes. I nodded at him and people started to clap. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me and kissed me. The only thing that now mattered was us. God how I loved saying that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So he purposed? YUP BABY HE DID WOOT WOOT!!! So I have one more chapter left! bummer.... but still i'll be writig plenty more stories nd read them plz like plz do. Any way i'm just gona give ya somethin bye!!