Extra - just felt like it

Did I mention somewhere in the story that Kevin was a pianist? No? Tough Luck. LOL Well i was listening to a song i thought of these two so i said why not?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's POV

"Hey Madison, I have a hidden talent I've never told you about"

She looked up at me and smiled. We were currently in our couch watching 'Johnny English Reborn' cuddled up and it was 11 pm. We were both coming back from work. 

"Oh really is it that you're a pianist?"

My eyes widened.

"How do you know that?"

"I found out"

"Do I even wanna know?"

"Nope"

I chuckled and kissed her on her forehead.

"Can I hear you play?"

"Of course"

I eased up and got off the couch. She got up and held my hand and practically dragged me to the piano room. I only laughed at her. When we got there she pushed me down on the seat in front of the piano and sat beside me. She looked expectantly at me. 

"I don't know what to play"

"Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright"

"Ok then"

I put my fingers on the keys and started(Que the music). My fingers just played and the music flowed out. Mickey was watching in awe but I concentrated on what I was doing. Then she began to sing.

"I've heard there was a secret chord, that David Played and it pleased the Lord….."

We continued like that. Not caring about what was going to happen next. What was happening now was just us. Her singing and me playing. Somehow the song described us in a way. (A.N lol) We were one again and I liked it.

" Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah\

"Hallelujah, Halleluuu..jah"

I think it's my turn now.

"Your faith was strong but you needed proof…."

Madison's POV

I was singing without acknowledging it. He was concentrating and he was playing beautifully. His hidden talent was so beautiful.

Hallelujah Halleluu…jah

Maybe there's a God above and all I've ever learned from love

Was how to shoot at someone who out drew you

And it's not a cry you can hear at night 

It's not somebody who's seen the light

It's a cold and broken hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah

Hallelujah 

I threw my arms around him and cried. I know that I wasn't supposed to but the song was so beautiful. His arms enclosed around my waist. He picked me up and carried me to our bed. He laid me down and began stroking my hair. The song was still stuck in my head.

Halleluu….jah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah

Halleluuuu….jah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww….. Aren't they cute? Yes this is one of my favorite songs. Second is Hero by Enrique Iglesias. Well any way hope you liked it Vote Comment AND READDDDDDDD! 

;)