So close to....Freedom

Harley Quinn walks back into Jason's Cell- walking very slowly to the other side of the wall.

"Hello Beautiful."
"Shut up kid."
"Aw come on hot stuff."

Harley swings at Jason and he goes down crashing on the floor. He spits out a little blood.

"And to think you were just a victim of Joker's Chaos. But no- you're just like him."

Harley strikes a punch at Jason but he head butts her in the stomach and she falls. He does a flip and is able to rip the rope off his ankles.

Harley gets up and grabs her knife. She lunges and Jason puts his ties hand in the path of the blade. The knife cuts the rope and Jason pushes Harley down.'

"Leave Harley, Leave Joker. He's no good for you." Harley scowls at Jason.

"I'm not leaving you here."
"Why because my bra size is DD?"
"Because I see good in you."

Harley and Jason run though the halls of the compound. Jason punching Joker Goons as they make it outside. Jason recognizes the area. It's the Old Gotham Theater Building in The Bowery. Harley rushes to the Van and starts the engine.

"Come on!" Said Harley.
Jason sprints at the van so fast that it's almost like the Flash. He's 20 meters away when BANG!

Joker lifts up the gun- angry.
"Go Harley Find Batman!"

Harley speeds off. Joker Grabs Robin and drags him to another Van. He slams the door and drives him off.