Chapter 2.

Jade got out of the car first, the blinding lights from the cameras that Paps were holding,made momentarily her lose her eyesight.

Stupid Paps.

How'd they even know they were all going to be at the club tonight?Jade let out a sigh.She didn't want to be here, but rather be at home cuddled up in her blanket, watching the Telly.But she wasn't, instead was dragged out by the girls who seemed to be positive this was what she needed and as much as she didn't want to be here, they were right.Jade hadn't let loose in a while and for one night, she could have fun and forget about her problems with Louis.

Louis.

He was probably asleep by now, sharing a room in a hotel room with the boys.It pissed Jade off that she hadn't heard from him since their fight this morning.Did he even think about her since then?

She felt someone grip her hand and turned her head to see it was Leigh, who sent a smile her way and rubbed her thumb where their hands connected."Don't let him ruin your night Jade."

"How'd you-"

"I'm your best friend, practically sister. We all are.We probably know more about you than you do."Jade would've liked to object to that by it was true. They knew each other inside out.It was like they all knew each other their whole lives.

"Jesus Christ, could they not use such bright lights?"Jessy groaned as she finally emerged from the car, being the last to do so.

The paps yelled at them to look a here and there, and to flash them a smile.

Perrie chuckled, looking up from her phone after finishing sending a text, mostly likely to Ashton."It's dark and they need good pictures, wanna take a few to remember this night we finally got Jade out again?"Jade rolled her eyes at Perrie's exaggeration."It hasn't even been that long."

The girls all sent Jade a look that said that that was total lie.Jade let a smile spread across her face and held up her free hand."Fine, it's been a while, but are we going to stand here forever or are we going to go ahead and go in?"Jade exclaimed and the girls let out a series of cheers.

"There's our Poopey, Let's go!"Perrie latched onto Jade's free side, while Jesy did the same to Leigh-Anne.They could all hear the music from the outside of the club as it was blasting.Just hearing the music already, made Jade's insides rattle.

They posed for a couple of pictures before walking into the club together.They had all decided to match and wear all black together.Jade was now regretting letting the girls choose what she was going to wear: a tight black dress and some heels.Her hair was flowing past her shoulders in some loose curls and her makeup was caked on.It didn't help with the fact that there was a breeze that kept rushing past, making Jade shiver.

They got past security with ease, one the perks of being a celebrity.

The inside of the club shined with various colors of lights, but  yet it was still dark in a way.Music blared from the speakers around the club, the bass from the beat rocking their bodies.The club was a bit on the crowded side, but not that Jade minded.She actually preferred the club a bit crowded as the more people, the more of a good time she seemed to have.

"Alright guys, I'll see you later, I'm going to request a song."Leigh-Anne shimmied her way through the crowd on the dance floor, before disappearing in the sea of people."

"I'm going to go get a drink, would you guys like to come?"Jesy asked turning towards the two other girls.Jade nodded while Perrie shrugged as she wasn't that much of a drinker, only drinking an occasional wine, so she was designated driver of the night.They made their way to the bar and took a seat nearest to the door, just in case they had to bolt out any time soon.