"He Likes It Rough."

Liam and Niall stood by the entrance of the movie theater, and my pulse quickened when they glanced at the man next to me. He obviously wasn't what they expected. They had probably expected someone not wearing all black covered with tattoos, possibly someone wearing khakis and a royal blue sweater. Or they had been expecting someone dressed like a hobo, or even worse, no one at all.

Liam and Niall shared a glance but exchanged no words, probably having shared a conversation with their eyes. Me and Liam used to do that, and I grit my teeth to help push down the jealousy. I reached and grabbed Harry's hand, and he tensed at my touch, but relaxed. A part of me was glad he didn't yank his hand away, I sort of needed this comfort.

"Hey Lou!" Liam said, spreading his arms apart for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his familiar smell. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. I took a deep breath as he pulled away. His eyes drifted to Harry. "You must be Lou's boyfriend." He extended a hand.

Harry didn't take it. "Must I be?" I glared at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Liam with a smirk. "What movie are we seeing?" I wanted to punch him due to his nonchalant tone.

Niall had his hands in his pockets, as if he was frightened Harry would rob him if he wasn't on full alert. "Krampus." He said the word in a quiet voice and he looked deep in thought as he examined Harry. "How did you two meet?"

I prepared to say at the park but Harry took over. "At a club. Louis was drunk and horny so we fucked in the bathroom." My mouth dropped and my cheeks reddened even though it wasn't true. A woman behind Harry with a small child glared and hurried to another line. "Have you and Louis ever had sex?" He asked, and Liam paled as Niall looked at him expectantly.

"I don't think that's any of your business." Liam snapped.

Harry grinned. "I was just saying that if you had...you would know that Louis here...." He paused for dramatic affect. "Likes it rough."

I snatched my hand out of his grip. "Could you please stop that?" I turned back to Liam and Niall. Niall was grabbing Liam's hand and Liam looked like he was calming himself down.

"Can we just see this movie or is that too damn hard?" Liam said in a tightly controlled voice and I wished it was me holding his hand. Once again I tried to push down any resentment I had for Niall.

"I'll pay for the tickets." I offered in order to relieve the tension.

"We couldn't allow you to do that." Niall said and Harry snorted. Niall shot him a sharp look. "We invited you here, not the other way around."

"No, I want to." I said. "Please. I plan to take all of you out for a treat tonight to celebrate old friends reuniting."

Liam and Niall grinned as I got out my wallet and paid the kind lady who handed us our tickets. We entered the theater though as we got in line for popcorn Harry grabbed my arm in a vice grip.

"I'm going to the restroom." He said in a charming tone. "Won't you come with me sugar pop?" Despite the nice words he spat the last two words with a venomous tone.

Before I could say anything he dragged me into the restroom and kicked open the door to the big stall. He slammed it shut and locked it, spinning me around and pushing me against it. Dazed, I tried to move but his body slammed against my back, pressing me deeper into the stall door.

His lips were against my ear. "What, do you think I'm stupid?"

I tried to wriggle out of his grip, fear clenching around my heart like a fist, Harry's fist. "What are you talking about?" I demanded. "Get off of me."

"I know the blonde." He said bluntly. "He paid me $50 for a picnic about two years ago."

My eyes widened. "Wait a second, I could have paid you only $50?"

He chuckled. "Don't get off the point, princess." He breathed the last word and my skin tingled. "Are you playing me or something?"

"Why would I offer you $200 and be playing you?" I asked him. "Look, if Niall was going to say something, he would have. Okay? He'll probably keep it a secret since you helped him out."

"Or he'll say something to spite me." He muttered.

"Why would he do that?"

He didn't respond but instead let me go and spun me around. He had a murderous look on his face.

"You'd better not be playing me, princess." He said it seductively. "Or I'll have to punish you."

"Do you mean that in a sexual way?" I blurted out the question before I could stop myself.

He grinned. "I mean that in a I'll bash your head in with a baseball bat then toss your dead body in the ocean way."

My eyes widened with fear. "Okay then. I swear that I'm not playing you."

"For your sake..." He backed away from me. "You damn well better not be."