Chapter 30

________Adannaya

I sat in the front seat of Angelo's Range Rover. My palms sweaty and shaking. Why did I get in this fucking car with him. It was pretty dumb actually. But I'm here now no going back. I wonder if he has anymore tattoos? I laughed at myself. Angelo looked at me side eyed.

"Why are you laughing?" He questioned looking at the road. I silenced my laugh.

"I'm just laughing at myself." I started laughing again. He scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Are you on drugs?"

"No I'm not on drugs." I talked through my giggle.

"Well your acting like it Akilah." He turned and parked in front of a house. I was too busy laughing that I didn't pay attention to where we were. "Get out the car crack head." He opened his door and stepped out.

"I am not a crack head." I stepped outside.

"Well your acting like it." Angelo lead us to the front door of the house. Pulling out a key he unlocked the door, and let us inside. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything.

"Angelo I can't see anything." I spoke. He placed his finger on my lips and shushed me.

"Be quiet. They are asleep." He whispered. "Take those loud ass heels off." He demanded. I stood there tapping my loud ass heels on the wooden floors. Angelo looked up at me disgusted. "Akliah!" He yelled the whisper.

"You didn't say please." I crossed my arms. He sighed.

"Please take off the heels Akilah." He repeated himself but a little nicer. I slowly slid off the heels and sat them beside each other. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and started walking up the steps.

The hallway was narrow as hell. My bare feet touched the cold wood. Angelo leas the way down the hall. Being behind him, I instantly began to admire his body. My eyes trailed over the tattoos on his arms down to his frame. His pants were hanging off his hips. Exposing the Calvin Klein underwear he was wearing. He hold was tight on my wrist.

Why do I feel like this is the longest walk ever. Maybe because y'all are tip toeing. "You alright?" He stopped and turned around. Angelo's blue eyes pierced into mine. I nodded my head. "Open the door." He directed.

"No. I don't want to open it." I shook my head. "You open it." I pointed with Angelo still holding on.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Akilah just open the door. It's a very simple task. Just simply grab the knob and turn it." Angelo said sarcastically.

"You don't have to say all that. Grab the knob blah blah blah." I mocked him. He laughed at me and I joined in. I fell into his chest while laughing. The hand that was grabbing my wrist moved to my waist. I instantly tensed.

"Relax Akliah." Angelo whispered in my ear. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." He placed his head on top of mine. Slowly his hands wrapped around my waist. Angelo pulled me into his body.

I was hesitant, but I forced myself to wrap my arms around him. His body was warm and delicate. His scent was strong and it smelt so damn good. "I missed you Angelo." I finally admitted. He was silent. No words were said.

I fucked up! Why did you let that come out of your mouth. You stupid, stupid- "I missed you too Baby Girl."

Wait what! Did he really just, oh hell no. I'm dreaming I know I am. What the fuck! "Open the door Baby Girl." He pulled from the embrace. I grabbed the knob and opened the door.

A medium sized room was exposed. A night light lit up the room slightly. White furniture was placed throughout. The television was on a small table at the corner of the room. It was still on. On the other wall was a bed.

"Angelo you have me opening doors and someone is in here." I whispered and slapped him on the chest.

"Go see who it is." He laughed rubbing his chest. My face went straight. I walked across the floor towards the bed. The body was smaller than what I expected.

I pulled back the comforter. "A- Angelo." I covered my mouth. "I- Its, its."

"I wasn't going to keep her forever Akilah."

I looked down at Lady sleeping on the bed. Her hair was slightly wet and spread over the pillows. Her body was sprawled out. Mouth slightly opened. I cried while running my fingers across the curls. "My baby."

"My whole plan was to take Lady just so I could get you back." Angelo confessed.

"That wasn't a very smart idea Angelo. I mean come on. You take a fucking three year old just so you can get me back. Smart Angelo, very smart." I said sarcastically. I mentally rolled my eyes and played in her hair.

"That was the only thing I could think of Akilah! You changed your goddamn name. That doesn't helped me any. The only reason I found you is because somebody told me where you were." He pushed himself off the door frame. Angelo stepped towards me.

"Back the hell up." I pushed him away. "You fucked up my entire life for two weeks. Only because you wanted to be selfish. And who told where I was?!" I questioned.

He licked his lips and shook his head. "Your fucking lover told!"

"Vladimir told?"

"Vladimir and Valentino. The ying and the yang, dumb and dumber, thing one-"

"Shut up I get it!"

"Stop yelling your going to wake up Lady." Angelo shushed me. I looked over at Lady. She rolled over on her side. "Come with me downstairs." He grabbed my hand and guided me downstairs.

He sat me down on the couch and crouched down in front of me. "What I'm about to tell you isn't the best thing. Don't get mad."

"I can't make no promises." I folded my arms. He sat down on the floor in front of me. Angelo placed his strong hands on on my thighs. Then he sighed and began the story.

____________