Fifteen.

I collapsed back onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. Ebony sat down awkwardly and blinked shyly at me. "Don't be worried." I chuckled. "Its fine."

Just as she opened her mouth to talk there was a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it, suddenly letting in Annika and Jordan.

But I wanted Ebby and Alex time. My eyes widened when I saw that Jordan had two crates of beer in his arms. Damn.

I hadn't drank in like two days. It may not sound like much, but to me it showed so much willpower. Should I ruin it all?

"Whoa! Ebony! What are you doing here?" Annika gasped, turning around and raising her eyebrow. "I didn't know you guys were this close?"

"Well... I..." Ebony bit her lip.

"I wanted to show her a game." I said quickly. Annika nodded.

"Well, I don't care who's here, I just wanna get drunk out of my fucking mind. We heard your parents weren't home, so here we are!" Jordan patted Annika on the back.

I grinned, but suddenly remembered Ebony. She was bright red, and looked nervous. She'd probably never drank before.

To be honest, I don't want her to. I want my Ebby to be clean, sober and safe. "Guys, I'll only drink a bit. I want to stay sober with Ebony."

Annika looked at Ebony disapprovingly. "Really, babe? Just drink. You're turning Alex boring like you."

"I don't think Ebony's boring at all." I smiled at her. Ebby smiled back at me.

I heard the sound of a can being put on the table and I turned to Jordan. He'd already downed a beer. "I'm not fucking around." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit with Ebony.

Annika joined Jordan, and after about an hour and a half, I was burning alive. I had to have at least one beer. That wouldn't hurt, right.

Not even looking at Ebony for fear of guilt, I picked up a beer and went to drink it slowly, but it all disappeared down my throat within seconds.

A little shocked, I lay back. I've fucked up. "That's the spirit, bro!" Jordan chuckled. He had stopped drinking by now. At least he has some damn willpower.

Ebony piped up, quietly. "Can... Can I have one?"

"Ebony? You want one? Sure, babe." Annika smiled and threw one to her. I quickly caught it and opened it, downing it.

"Nah. You don't need this." I said, scrunching up the can and throwing it into the bin.

She looked a little relieved, and lay back in the chair. I heard the sound of kissing, and I turned to Jordan and Annika. They were making out.

"Ew. It sounds like a cat eating." Ebony whispered.

"Yo... I need the bathroom." I stood up and disappeared into the bathroom. Splashing water onto my face, I frowned. I gave in.

Carefully, I rolled down my sleeves, revealing my cuts. They were deep. Not only do I hide my emotions from everyone else, I hide them from you as a reader.

But we're all friends here, right? Get this, my problem with alcohol and cutting is worse than I let off. I'll tell you later.

I walked back into the lounge to see Ebony, sitting on the sofa, staring into space. "Ebby?" I whispered to her, so as not to disturb Annika and Jordan's 'moment.'

She nodded and I pointed upstairs. Smiling, she stood up and we walked quickly up the stairs. I let her go in first and as I shut the door behind me, I felt her breath on my cheek.

Ebony was standing so close to me, her hair falling down her shoulders like a loose waterfall. Her eyes were dark and misted.

We moved closer, breathing in each others scent. There was an ache, deep inside me. I wanted her. I wanted her bad.

Suddenly, I felt her crash against me. Her body collided with mine, our lips connecting and moving together in sync. She pushed me into the bed and crawled on top of me.

I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. All I knew was that the shyest person I knew was grinding on me, and I liked it.

Shit was about to go down.