3: Reunited

Reunited

--

Previously:

Naruto gasped at how she looked.

She had yellow golden eyes with a red mark under her right cheek. He couldn't see what she was wearing because of the red cloak she had on.

"Who are you, datebayo?" Naruto questioned.

She smiled and wrapped a bandage over her eyes.

"Do you recognize me yet?

Naru-kun."

--

Naruto gasped as tears started to form in his eyes. Sakura already had tears dropping down her cheeks and a hand over her mouth.

"U-Umi-chan...?" Naruto's eyes saddened.

She jumped down "The one and only."

The next thing they did surprised her.

Sakura and Naruto had embraced her in a tight hug, afraid that she'll disappear any second.

"W-We were s-so scared..." Sakura choked out.

"We thought you w-were dead." Naruto choked out.

She smiled and hugged them back "Well I'm back. So don't worry."

They pulled apart as Kakashi came over and smiled at her.

"I'm glad you're back." He said softly.

She smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Well, I'll explain everything later, but I got to talk to the hokage." She grinned as she saw Naruto about to ask a question.

She dashed off, leaving a big dust cloud behind her.

Naruto sweatdropped "She still has her amazing speed..."

"Only she's faster..." Sakura dead panned.

--

"~Hokage~." Umiko sang as she waltz into the hokage's office.

She sweatdropped at what she saw. A woman with blond hair, sleeping on her desk. With sake at her side.

She walked up and got a tick mark.

Slamming her hand on top of the wodden desk, she screamed,

"HOKAGE-SAMA!"

Tsunade jolted up from her nap and glared at the person who interrupted her from sleeping. She pulled back her fist "Who dares wake me up?!"

She went to punch Umiko in the face but having quick reflexes, Umiko grabbed her fist, inches away from getting her face cracked.

She smiled at her "Hello."

Tsunade blinked "Dare?" (Who are you?)

"I am the unicorn sent her by kami to take all your sake." Umiko grinned.

Tsunade's eyebrow twitched. She sat down and folded her hands "Stop playing. Who are you?"

"My name is Umiko."

She rose a eyebrow "No last name?"

Umiko brought a finger to her lips "That's a secret."

"That's it?"

"Seriously," Umiko sweatdropped "No one told you about me?"

The gondaime leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes "Umiko, Umiko, Umiko. Where have I heard that name..."

She got a lightbulb "Oh! Are you that blind ninja Naruto always babbled about?"

Umiko smiled brightly "Yes!"

The Gondaime was not convinced and squinted her eyes "I'm not sure if I'm convinced..."

Umiko deadpanned and slammed her fist on the desk "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NO CONVINCED?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MEET ME! GO ASK NARUTO! HE KNOWS! NAAARRUUUUTOO-"

Tsunade slammed her hand over her mouth and winced, holding one of her ears "Shush, shush, shush. Kami, you're louder than Naruto."

-Outside-

Everyone stared weirdly at the hokage tower, wondering whose voice that was.

-Inside-

"Aren't you a rogue ninja though?" Tsunade questioned.

"What?"

"After the whole attack 3 years ago, Naruto said you disappeared." She was suspicious.

Umiko sighed "Orochimaru kidnapped me. He knew I was a Mikami and wanted to 'experiment' me. But I got out when he was training Saskue."

Tsunade held a hand out "Wait. Sasuke was there?"

"Yeah. I saw him a few times. Didn't even bother when he passed my cell. Stupid ducky-chan. I swear, when I see his face again, Ima punch him so hard, he's gonna be sent to Orochimaru's raping cell..." Umiko whispered as her body shook.

Tsunade sweatdropped.

--

"10 MORE BOWLS OF MISO RAMEN PLEASE!" Umiko screamed and shoved more pork ramen in her mouth.

Team Kakashi, Asuma, Guy, and Kurenai swetadropped as they watched her eat.

"How hungry is she..." Ino asked.

"She must've had a long journey before she came..." Shikamaru said.

"U-Umi-chan always h-had a big a-appetite." Hinata stuttered.

"Even when we were still genins..." Naruto sweatdrop grew.

"10 MORE BOWLS OF BEEF PLEASE!"

Everyone's sweatdrop grew.

--

"Ahh, I'm stuffed. Ichiraku's really does fill people up..." Umiko sighed and patted her huge stomach.

Naruto who was walking next to her deadpanned.

In the distance, Umiko saw a familiar mop of red hair in the distance.

"Oh! Kazuka!" Umiko called out.

Hearing his name, he turned around and widen his eyes "Umiko?!"

She grinned and ran over, slinging a arm over his shoulders. He blushed "So what are you doing here? I thought you were a grass ninja." Umiko asked.

"W-Well, my parents died and the leader sent me here for a while..." His voice saddened.

Umiko gave him a sad smile "You can live with me, if you want."

He brightened up "Really?"

"Yup." She said.

"But, didn't you disappear after the chuunin exams?"

She sighed "That my friend, is a lot of explaining."

They walked towards Umiko's house.

"H-HEY WAIT FOR ME!" Naruto was long forgotten.