8: Tenchi Bridge? Or a Fake?

Tenchi Bridge? Or a Fake?

No One's POV

Umiko was the last to the front of the gate while reading a book. She giggled. Blood started to come out of her nose.

Naruto looked at her strangely "Umi-chan, what are you reading, 'ttebayo?"

She giggled "Nothing." She slurred.

The blond looked at the cover and gasped. He snatched it away from her. She growled "Give it back!"

"No! Where did you even get this perverted book Kaka-sensei reads?!"

Sakura looked at them and sighed.

Sai and Yamato looked confused.

"He gave it for me as a gift!"

"Why?!"

"Because he knows how perverted I am!"

He froze and stared at her "N...N..."

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII??!!"

--

The four ninjas walked to the bridge in silence with birds chirping around them. Naruto had a pissed off face as he kept flickering his eyes to Sai.

Yamato stopped and turned left "This way! Hurry up!"

"H-Hai!"

They walked into a forest (a creepy one if I must do say so myself). Sakara shrieked as she saw a spider. She rushed to Yamato "Capatin! I think the path were were going on was the right one."

He stopped "I'm sure Lady Tsunade told you. The information they gave you might be a trap. There's a possibility the Akatsuki might be waiting to ambush us at the bridge." He turned towards Naruto.

"They might be after you, Naruto."

Sakura perked up "And Umi-"

The white-haired ninja came behind her and covered he hand over the pinkette's mouth "Shhhh. That's a secret, Bubble-chan."

Sai squinted his eyes '?'

They soon arrived at a clear area for camp. Yamato made hand signs "Mokuton: Shichuka no jutsu." (Wood style: Four pillar house jutsu)

Wood came from the ground and formed a house. Yamato was sitting on the roof "We'll camp out here tonight."

Naruto smiled and rushed in. Umiko was amazed 'Mokuton?'

Naruto opened the door to the room.

"It's surprisingly bare." Sakura said.

Umiko put her backpack beside the door and laid down. Sighing, she closed her eyes. She heard a bag shuffle and looked up. Naruto had moved away from Sai which was on the other side of the room

--

In the morning, they were on their way. Sakura and Yamato were one team and Sai, Naruto, and Umiko were the other. They were hiding behind a rock as someone walked on the bridge.

Hearing something, they turned their heads towards Yamato who was dressed up as Hiruko. Umiko deadpanned "He looks like a bug..."

"Umiko!"

The two met at the middle of the bridge. They did nothing for a few seconds. 'Hiruko' then raised his hand and made a signal.

"There's the signal!"

The three leaped out. The person gasped and ran. They followed after him.

Umiko jumped and landed in front of him. That made him turn around and Naruto throw 2 kunais at him. It ripped off revealing...Yamato.

They were having a 'simulation'. The captain wanted to see their skills by force.

The Hiruko transformed into Sakura.

Naruto did rasengan on 'Sai'. 

It was a fake as Sai drew? a snake on a scroll. It came to life and slithered towards Naruto who was on top of Yamato. It tied them up. Yamoto was a fake. It had a face on.

X P

Sai and Umiko went after the real Yamato. Sai tied Yamato up. Naruto and Sai got into a fight.

The blonde walked away, not acknowledging the pale boy. Umiko sighed "Troublesome."

He pissed off Naruto by talking about Sasuke if he was a comrade, or not.

They got ready to leave. The real battle will begin tomorrow.

--

I'm really sorry for all the short chapters I've been writing. I promise the next one will be longer >.<