Whimpers of an angle. Bellamys pov

Warning: contains sexual harassment!

"Bellamy please calm down!" Clarke try's to calm me but how can I! The cunt was touching my mate! "I can't Clarke he touched you!" I growl wrapping my arms around her tiny frame! "W-well look at it this way! At least he didn't get in my knickers!" She chuckled nervously! Strangle I started giggling! I was shocked when she raised her head and made me stare into those big, beautiful eyes! "That's the Bellamy I know and love! Please don't worry or go mad! I told you in confidence! Please don't have a go at him or tell Raven! I don't want to lose my friends!" She had a desperate look on her face as she clutched my top! I didn't like seeing her like this! It made my heart break! It's like there's a lot of pressure on her back! "Okay princess... I'll keep quiet!" I sigh stroking her head! "Thanks bell!" She mumbles into my chest! After our little moment we went our separate ways!

I open the door to the dark room, Finn was lead on the floor. I shove my foot into his side and wake him up! "Oops I didn't see you there!" I spit sarcastically! I climb into my bed and fall asleep fast p, dreaming of Clarke!

Clarkes POV

I lead on the sofa feeling.... At peace! Bellamy ran in my mind as I replay the whole moment with him! My heart pounded so fast in my chest and the blush spread fast! I giggle and start rolling around the warm pillows I'd sinked into! That when I heard a noise... A floor bored creak! And better yet.... ITS FUCK PITCH BLACK! "W-Who's there?" I do my best to keep my voice steady but didn't work! I quickly get off the sofa and run to the switch! When I flicked it on it reviled..... Finn! OH GREAT! PEDO GUYS HAS COME TO FREAK ME OUT IN THE DARK! ..... GREAT!

"Oh.. Finn... It's you!" I chuckle, scratching the back of my head and start heading towards the sofa! "Well hello princess!" He called me princess! The hell! I don't like him calling me that! Only bell can call me that! "Don't call me that! My name is Clarke!" I grunt sternly! He scrunched up his face, smirked and began to walk to me! I became nervus as he approached! "Well Bellamy gets to call you it!" The smirk stays plastered on his face! "Well your not Bellamy are you now if you'd just leave I wanna sleep!" I budge past him and flip the covers but was stopped.... Finns arms are wrapped around my body and his hand begins to slide down my thigh! "You like that don't you princess?!?" I suddenly feel sick and dizzy! "N-no Finn! Please s-stop!" He doesn't! What he does is start meoning in my ear! And not meoning in pain, but the creepy sexual sound! "Stop it!" I breath out sharply! Trying to push his hands away, I start squirming! "NO STOP!" I finally start shouting! I don't want to cause any trouble and I don't want to hurt Raven! He covers my mouth! By now my top and his hand is soaked in my tears as I continue squirming! He slips his hand into my top and up into my bra! NO! STOP IT! I feel sick! This isn't right! STOP! I bit down on his hand, causing him to pull is hand away! And there it was..... My chance!

"BELLAMY!!!!!!!!"

My voice echoes through the house and I know everyone will hear!

Murphy's POV BET YOU WASENT EXPECTING THAT,!!!

"BELLAMY!" Clarkes voice echoes through the house! Me, Miller, and Bellamy all look at each other and then at Finn but Finn.... Isn't there? "Shit!" Bellamy gasps! "What?" Millers eyes go wide when he sees Finn wasent in his bed! Lincoln just looks pissed! "Finn was touching up Clarke through the movie!" He starts pulling the covers! "OH SHIT!" The door swings open, and there stood Raven and O! "Where's Finn?" Raven asks! I hate that he stole her heart before me! I UUUH, I MEAN FROM HER.... HER EX! By now we've all started running down the hall and into the living room to revil.....

Finn....

His hand over her mouth!

With the other one up her top!

Cupping her....

You get the point...

Tears streaming brown her face....

Was Finn....

Was Finn going to rape her?

"Let... Her... Go!" Bellamy growled! Clarke looked at him with pleading eyes, begging for someone to save her!

"Oh Bellamy! You'd love her! She's got some real nice tits!" Finn smirks as he licks the side of Clarkes face, causing her to whimper in fear! Sobs begin to leave her lip , but get captured by that basterds hand! "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" He shout in her ear! Her legs become weak and they start to give way! He must have squeezed her.... Woman lump let's call it! Pretty hard as she begins screaming into his hand!

"STOP IT YOU DIRTY BASTERD!" Everyone turns they're heads to see Raven, fists in tight balls, rage flurrys in her eyes! "Aww I'd Raven jealous! You wanna get in on the threesome!" Clarke starts trying to speak and Finn let's her.... She sounds broken and hurt as she speaks to Raven!

"I'm so sorry Raven! Please ?.. Please don't hate me! I'm sorry! So so sorry!" She crys! "I-I didn't want you to find out! I-I didn't want you to have t-to see!" Ravens features soften, she erasures Clarke telling her it's not her fault, but was cut of by Clarkes screaming as Finn yet again pushed down on the... The... You get what I mean! With in seconds Finns is on the floor, Bellamy punching his! By one Raven and O had grabbed Clarke and curled up into a tight ball! The screams of Finn fill the room!

Remind me never to cross Bellamy!

Ravens POV sorry for all the different povs I just wanna show you the different sides!

I hold Clarke in my arms as she whimpers "I'm sorry" over and over! I know this was not her fault! I knew as soon as I was awaken by her voice she was sorry for screaming out! Without me realising she had turned to see w hat was going on! Her hand had moved over her ears as she try's to block out the noise! O stands with Lincolns arms around her as they watch!

"Stop!" I whisper escapes Clarkes lips everyone can hear it but Bellamy and Finn! "Stop it!" Her voice is more loud now! I didn't understand! Why did she want him to stop! Was it the angle side of her kicking in or something? "Stop it!" Her voice yet again louder then before! She shocked everyone by screaming out!

"I SAID STOP IT! GOD DAMN YOU!" Bellamy immediately stops and turns to look at her with a pushed face! "Stop it please!" Her voice his week and she's pleading for him to stop! Bellamy has already climbed off of Finland pulled Clarke out of my arms and into his lap and he strokeded her hair rocking back and forth! Going... "It's alright... I got you!"

Finn sits up showing off his broken nose and mashed up face! Bellamy growls at him with an almighty rage bobbling in his voice! "Finn Colin's! I know declare that you have committed treason for attempt of raping your Luna! From now on you are no longer one of us! You are no official.... A rough!" Bellamy doesn't even flinch at the word but Finn does! He turns his glare onto Clarke and growls! "This is all your fault you BITCH!" He leads towards the but was grabbed by Murphy! "Get ou!" He snarled before booting find out the door and slamming it shut!

-----------------------///////////////////////---------------------

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm making a new Bellarke it's called..... Drum roll please......

The lost princess!

By my lovelys