Part 7

“And now we’ve seen the studio… Let’s take a peek in my Fiancée’s dressing room…”

“Kimba get that *Ducking* camera out… I’m changing here!” she peeped my head around the side of the camera and said

“Come on babe…. It’s not as if ChimCam hasn’t seen the flesh before…

I stopped drying my hair with the hair dryer and turned around while still only wearing my underwear.

“You’ve seen me loads of times in the flesh…”

That’s what she said…” I ignored her comment and continued talking…

“And I don’t let you sit and watch me undress…”

“You do sometimes…” she gave me a wink and I just rolled my eyes…

I went back to drying her hair. And I seen Kim looked at the clock… She had that look on her face…. She set the recorder on the table and walked over behind me. She pushed down my bra strap and started to suck and nibble at my collar bone… It feels so good… But we can’t do it here!

“Kimba!....” she ignored my pleads as I tried to shrug her off and continued her feast…

“Kimba stop… Kimberley I only have an hour!” she licked her way up to my ear and nibbled on it a bit before saying

That’s plenty of time babe…

She continued her assault back down at my neck and I gave me a moan because she makes me feel so good…. But what am I doing??

I soon realized what was happening and pulled away. I turned around and looked at her sternly and raised my finger to her “No Kim… Not here!” she just winked at me and gave me that sexual smile again.

“Why not here Cheryl?” I looked at her as she stood there with her eyebrows raised and a smile that could turn Alan Carr straight!

This is weird because usually it’s me that wants sex but I can’t do it before the live final of the X Factor! But I have to admit she does look pretty ho…. NO! Stop it Cheryl! Not now!

I seen Kimberley start to walk seductively towards me, and with each step she took, I took one back because I knew that one she has me… I will be at her mercy completely…

“Kim… Babe…. What are you doing…?” I was stopped in my tracks as the dressing room table hit the back of my legs. I looked up and now Kimberley was so close to me with just stretching my arms a little… I could touch her…  

I looked into her eyes and could see those being blue oceans lust and loved filled…. I couldn’t resist her anymore…

I pulled her into my body by the straps on the top of her dress, so close that I could feel the warm breath from her lips on my lips…

“Still wanna play that game Kimba…?” before she answered I moved my hand down to her ass and squeezed it.

She let out a moan which was very high pitched as she said

Ohh Hell yes!

I moved my hands up to the back of her head and pulled her head forcefully down to mine so our lips crashed in a heated passionate kiss.

I heard her moan into my mouth and I took my chance to let my tongue enter her mouth. She started sucking on it. I was getting turned on beyond belief from her just sucking my tongue. I started grinding on her hips and she responded by moving her hips in time with me.

I felt her hands start to roam down my body and she started to rub my nipples through my bra… She’s not having me that easily…

I pushed her back away from me and stepped forward into the gap between us and pushed her roughly again straight into the door… she moaned out which at first I thought she was in pain, but she then moaned again and gave me that look of need…

I moved forward again and pressed myself into her body. She moaned again and I moved my hand below her dress and started running them up and down her thigh. I pushed my hand up to her stomach and pulled the dress over her head.

I edged back a bit and looked down at her beautiful toned body taking in every inch of her exposed skin. I licked my lips and she said in a frustrated tone…

“Are you gonna give me what I want… Or just stare…?

I smiled at her and stepped forward again and brought my mouth to her ear and whispered “Someone’s in a rush tonight…”

“Like you said babe…. We only have an hour….

I raised my eyebrows at her before biting down on her ear and saying

“We better get started then…”

I moved my hands around her back and unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor beside us. She looked into my eyes and silently told me she loved me. I moved my hands down to her warm breasts and started massaging them… Her moans were low and sexual before I moved my head down to her…

*Bang*Bang*

We quickly looked at each other in shock and I moved my hand straight over Kimberley’s mouth to stop her moans.

“Cheryl?”

“Umm Yes?” Kimberley started giggling through my hand and the start nibbling at my fingers

“You have half an hour before we need you out to hair and makeup….”

“Okay…”

We heard the footsteps walk away from the door and I slapped Kimba on the arm “What are you playing at?”

“I want you now!”

She didn’t give me an explanation, instead she pushed her lips straight back onto mine and pushed my hand down towards her knickers. She moved her mouth to my neck and bit down on it as I moved my fingers and teased her through her knickers. I pushed my hands through her pants and straight into her already soaking pussy. She moaned into my neck before surprising me by pushing her fingers in my Love Gate.

I looked her in the eyes and pressed our foreheads together as we both pushed our fingers in and out. I felt myself nearer to coming by each thrush she did and with each thrush I did, I also felt her tighten up a little bit more.

Eventually it all became too much for me to handle and I couldn’t hold it off anymore, so I let myself come screaming her name. “OMG KIMBERLEY!”

I didn’t let my orgasm affect my fingers and as I slumped down on top of Kim, I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her, and it wasn’t until I inserted a third finger that she came screaming my name. “OMG CHEZZA!”

We both slumped on the floor breathing heavily trying to regain our composer after our high we had both experienced together. She moved my head to face hers and looked into my eyes and said

“I love you…” we were about to kiss again when…

*Bang*Bang*

“Cheryl we need you in 15 minutes!”

We quickly both got up and changed and I started walking out the door in tonight’s dress before Kimberley grabbed my arm and pulled me into another passionate kiss…

“I’ll see you later babe…” I smiled at her and said

“I can’t wait…” she gave me another little peck before going off down the corridor.

*   *   *

I walked over to the judging desk beside Simon. He looked around my neck before saying “Cheryl… Is that a love bite on your neck?”

I looked at him in shock and said

“No it is not!” he gave me a wink and turned back to Dermot.

I looked around to the audience and looked at Kimberley…. And the camera… And that’s when it hit me….

“The *Female Dog* has it all on tape….”

The End.