1. the beginning

- Claire Bieber -

"Claire! Get up! You don't wanna be late for your first day!" My brother Justin yells.

I slowly get up and get ready for the day. Luckily I don't have to stress about what to wear on the first day because we have school uniforms. I put on the baby blue collared shirt and dark grey, navy, and white plaid skirt. I quickly do my hair in and up down style and throw on my grey pullover with the schools logo which is very small on my left front side. I decided to throw on my all black converse because you can't really go wrong with those. I grab my school bag making sure I had my glasses and headphones. The two most important things to have at school.

"Hey you ready to go?" My brother Tate asks.

"I guess." I trudge out the door. "Bye Justin!"

"Bye guys!" He yells back.

I live with my two brothers Justin and Tate. Justin is super rich and famous but he wanted to move out of LA for a while so we decided on Sydney, Australia. Tate and I went with him because we both needed to get out too. I was having problems at school and he just needed to have some freedom so we packed up and left. Our parents and other sibling Avi is still in our life. Thank goodness. I love my big dysfunctional family more than anything.

"We're here!" Tate informs me interrupting my thoughts.

I groan as I get out of my brothers car. We walk into the office telling them who we were and getting our papers. My brother informed them he can find his classes himself and they gave me a guide.

"This will be your guide." She pointed to a boy who looked around 15 or 16 with straight dirty blonde hair and deep dimples.

"Hi I'm Ashton." He held out his hand.

"I'm Claire." I smiled shyly.

He showed me to my first class informing me how he will meet me after this to show me my next class. After the long hour of people being intrigued by the new kid Ashton did as he promised and met me after class and he did after every single one. After 4th period it was lunch time and I saw Ashton with his friends so I decided not to bother him. I looked around for a seat and finally found a boy sitting by himself. Me being the sometimes overly brave person I am I walked right up to him.

"Hi." I smiled.

He looked up cautiously. "Hey"

"Mind if I sit here?" I bit my lip as a nervous habit.

"Sure." He smiled softly.

"I'm Claire." I said my smile growing. Maybe I can make more than one friend today.

"I'm Michael." He grinned.

"You have wicked fringe." I giggled.

"Well thank you." He blushed.

It didn't take long for Michael and I to click. Before lunch ended we exchanged phone numbers and made plans to hang out. After one day Michael was officially my best friend. We spent every waking moment together. I also had friends like Ashton, and I met Michaels best friend Calum and his friend Luke. I had one other friend named Diana. She's my only girl friend because I spent  90% of my time with the boys. We all kinda banned together looking like a bunch of misfits but we didn't mind.

- 2 years later -

"Oh my god." I say looking at the date.

"What?" My boyfriend with now colored hair questions curiously.

"This is the exact date we met 2 years ago." I grin.