15. glasses

- Claire Bieber -

It had been 3 days since the rock incident. After that happened everyone was extremely shaken up. We never opened the windows anymore, we didn't leave any cars or anything outside, we never left the house. Nothing. I had been contemplating on leaving these past 3 days. Just pack up and go find a hotel or something somewhere. A place Jake could never find us.

"Hey guys we really need to go to the store." Louis calls out from the kitchen.

"I'll go. I need to get out before I explode." I offered.

"Me too." Harry agreed.

"Don't leave each other's side." Justin says.

"Okay dad." Harry laughs walking out the door with me trailing behind him.

"Harry we look like such hobos." I laugh. We both have our hair up in buns and sweatshirts and sweatpants on.

"At least I don't look like a total nerd in a Harvard sweatshirt and glasses." He starts the car.

"Oh whatever you love my glasses." I smirk.

"The messy bun and tired mum look ties it all together." He laughs.

"Hey you've got the messy bun too Styles, but I do have to say it suits you." I laugh.

"You know what suits you?" He says glancing at me.

"Hm?" I say looking right at him.

"You've got like this young cute mom look and it's hot." He says shrugging.

"I look like a mom." I laugh. "Just a tired mom."

"A hot mom." He corrects me.

"Oh whatever." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Whatever you say." He says.

We finally pull up to the store and get out. We go inside and saw that it was actually pretty empty so we tried to quickly grab what we needed. We both decided it'd be quicker if we split the list in half. We went our separate ways (even though Justin said not to) looking for the items. I was looking for Nutella when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and mouth.

"Don't scream." I hear him say. It's Jake.

He takes his hand down and turns me around. I wanted to scream for Harry but nothing would come out.

"You're coming with me. Don't make a sound." He grabs my hand pulling me close. I just follow in shock knowing that I already had a bad punishment and I didn't intend on making it worse.

As we were walking out I saw Harry and his eyes widened. He starts running for me but was tackled by who I assume was one of Jakes accomplices.

"Harry!" I find my voice attempting to run towards him. I suddenly feel hands griping around me.

"I told you not to say anything!" He yells.

I struggle to get out of his grip while screaming.

"Somebody help!" But it was useless. No one was around.

He throws me in the backseat of his car and drives off.

"How long did you think you'd be able to hide from me?" He looks through the mirror.

"Longer than this." My voice was small.

"You're lucky that blue haired freak wasn't with you." He sneers. "Marcus would've done more than just tackle him."

"Don't touch them. You have me now." I tried to sound like what he's done hasn't killed me inside.

"I won't. I'll keep them alive because they have Rosie." He says not looking at me. Something flashes in his eyes. It was almost... Guilt?

4 Years // m.c.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें