surprise b-day.

Kacei p.o.v

Normally i would hate surprise birthday parties but brea said that i should be surprised for this one.

Why cant the world just be a normal day today.

I woke up feeling like crap and all i wanted to do was sleep but i had to save my non existing energy for my birthday.

I got dressed and saw a note and it was from justin.

A smile was upon my face.

Dear birthday girl, the outfit is one of our gifts now we are going to play a game i will give you a riddle and you have to solve it and go to that place and you will get to your final birthday gift

From lover boy

I rolled my eyes as i read the last part.

Ok so wheres the other note i looked around my room for the second one.

I spotted the note on my mirror. It read riddle one saying

Here is where u will find me i walk and walk yes i stop but i look and pay for things

I knew the answer already it was the mall any dummy could guess that i drove to the mall. And go into my fav store.

Forever 21

I spot the note on the entrance of the door.

Reading  riddle two.

Grab and outfit  or outfits and read the riddle.

I like to eat but sometimes i like to go there to drink coffee.
Its where all girls hang out im green with a crown and im a lady.

Omg i thought starbucks.

I only got two out fits and headed to starbucks.

I enter and a person calls my name.

"Kacei " the lady calls at the front counter i walk over and get my drink along with the note.

Last riddle now this time time imma give you directions go on main st turn right until you see a house looking building.

********************************

When i said i hate surprises i hate surprises but this one was great i saw all my friends including justin and JADA who had came from vacation to see me.

"Omg i missed you so much".i squeal as i tightly hug her

"Happy birthday kacei"she says returning the hug back

I thanked everyone including justin and aslo thanked carter and aaliyah  but the strange part i havent seen sammy in a long time.

I look around to see everyone was having a good time but me because the one day out of the year my best friend goes m.i.a.

I sit down and drink the last of my latte from Starbucks.

I feel a pair of manly hands wrap around my eyes.

"Guess who" he says i can tell that voice from anywhere it was

"Sammy" i say as i hug him.

He laughes

"Omg im sorry im sorry "i say kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey its ok happy birthday" he says handing me a braclet  that says forever ill be yours
I was about to tear up on the gift

"Aww thanks" i say hugging him

"Ill see ya around" he says kissing my forehead

I soon am happy agian eveything is going great.

I feel lonely right now since im just drinking and eating pizza.

"I have your last birthday gift" i turn around and see Justin

"Havent you already gave me my gifts" i say

"Oh lovely you dont know me then " he says grabbing my hand and pulling threw the crowd.

I follow him to a room and he opens the door to revel a closet full of clothes.

"Omg " i say as i run my hamd threw the clothes.

"Where did you " i say getting cut off

He crashes his pure soft lips to mine and i wrap my hands around his waist and he does the same.

We pretty much have a heated make out session for out 24 minutes.

Until he pulls away.

"Why" i say looking at him

"Huh" he saya looking at me

"Why do you kiss me why am i the only girl you kissed why do you feel like kissing some one like me" i say

"Because " he says hesitating to say something else.

"Because i just trying to make selena jealous and by doing that i had to  kiss you and get the kiss on the tabloids selena will be jealous" he says

Everything in my body hurt like he'll i cant believe i fell for him i cant belive i like him.

"You ok"he said.

I nodded

"I just needa pee" i say lie in

********************************

After the gift justin gave me i drowned my soul with shots but just 6 because there was no way People were taking me home.

"Hey"sammy said sitting down next to me.

I narrow my eyes at him

"Hi"i say

"Having fun" he says

I shack my head no.

Just then one of my songs comes on and its a tweking song.

Why

"Come on" sanmy says pulling to the dance floor.

As soon as we hit the dance floor i start grinding on sammy the beat goes hard and i start shaking my ass. I think this was the best birthday party ever.

I shot justin a look and see that hes staring at me and sammy and what we are doing like hes jealous.

But why

Thoughts were shooting at me

Did he lie about the kiss thing

Does he really like me

Nah he doesn't who could like me

********************************