You, the stars in the sky

jimin is existence. and he is in love with someone who is existing in him.

he's in love with a human named min yoongi.

maybe he was bored one day and decided to go down to earth, to all those who exist in him. last time he was there, there were no lights in the sky of earth when it became night. jimin only exists as a spirit who exists in the people's dreams, thoughts, and life. though some may never realize.

he'd been always watching those who exists in him, he had watched them all grow in size and in intelligence, nowadays there are huge skyscrapers at touch the sky but there are still so many problems in the world. sometimes jimin wants to be human.

he doesn't want to exist in all of them, but he wants to exist with them. mortals who have friends, who sleep, who eat, and drink, and most of all, love.

jimin didn't think he would fall in love with a human. he really didn't. because all he sees are the billions of people on earth with the stars floating around him. it's like he's in a trance, but he really isn't because this is where he belongs. he belongs within the stars warm embrace and tickle of the beautiful galaxies that surround him, and he belongs watching over a single little planet. how could he just fall in love with one of them?

but he did.

yoongi wishes he could sleep then wake up in the flowerbed of death.

but obviously, that will never happen. he's got a lot more living to do before he dies and man he cannot wait for it. maybe there are taco thursdays in hell. working at a grocery store doesn't quite help. he's a fashion forward person, so wearing a green apron that doesn't match his hair is rude to his self esteem.

but he's gotta work, or else he won't be able to eat anything for the next two weeks. yoongi decides it wasn't a good idea ditching school and running away from home if his life was going to be like this.

Thursday meant drinking at home, with crappy on-sale beer he bought at the very place he works at.

maybe he could find a cute girl or guy — but nobody would really want some broke dude who's barely surviving off of his own money. but, he's got what he's got, and he'll probably stay that way. maybe forever. but he wants to change something for forever.

fate is really ... a funny thing.

jimin sometimes spends time on earth as a human life form, just because he can.

but there's a time limit. human standards, of course. when the sun rises and when the sky grows dark is his limit. he can't go around towns at night. he can't see the precious night sky the humans see so beautifully through his own eyes, and he can't see the bright night stars that loom over earth when the sky grows dark.

if he does stay past the limit, he's risking it for humanity.

who should he choose to die? himself, existence, to die, means all of humanity will perish because of him. he wants to see what the earth will become.

and that proves hard, because he's hopelessly in love with a human named min yoongi.

yoongi's working, as always, still clutching desperately onto his life as he's almost at the edge.

that's when a bright, orange haired man comes up to his counter and pays for the limited edition stars in a bottle thing that they were selling at the front desk. no one buys those things, they're just stupid and useless, and yoongi thinks this guy is stupid for even considering to buy this stuff.