Chapter(176) How to ignore authority of Prakruti over us?

(176) How to ignore authority of Prakruti over us?

Bhagavan Manu says that just as a spider creates web from his own saliva and absorbs it just as all the medicines emerges from the earth naturally just as hair on the body emerges from the skin of a living naturally sansar is created by Para Brahma naturally with the help of Prakruti.Our Pran , mind ,senses , wind , light ,water and the world and the earth which bear all the five elements and all the livings and non livings emerge from that Para Brahma. A Sankhya yogi knows this and hence he remains detached to body and senses, mind and intellect. Though Purush does not involved in any activity , he does kriya with the help of Prakruti. Prakruti does kriya with the instruments as human body and senses , mind and intellect. Just as a great artist can draw a picture without color, pencil or paper or a musician needs Guitar, Piano or a violin to produce a melodious music. Purush needs Prakruti and Prakruti needs instruments to do kriya .Hence the capability, potentiality and instrumental help rests with Prakruti and because we are related to Prakruti , we think all the capabilities , potentialities and our power and strength as our own. All these things increase and decrease with changing time period. The power of health or money, intellect or prosperity, body and mind never remains the same for the whole life but our Swaroop remains the same Purush ,our soul , a part of Paramatma does not change a little. Again the sense of karta is related with Prakruti whom we think our self as a kart , it becomes Par DHARMA. There is no pride of karta or doer in the Swaroop, the real self i.e. our soul. Hence to think our self as AKARTA is Swa Dharma just as Brahmin or Kshyatriya think himself as 'I am Brahmin or I am Kshyatriya' ; a knowledgeable person TATVAVIT indulge in his Swadharma i. e. AKARTAPAN sense as non doer, the feeling of Akarta.

When a person thinks himself as a doer , he unconsciously becomes full of Pride AHANKARVIMUTHATMA ( Bhagavat Gita 3/27) but when a person becomes Sasha and become a Sankhya yogi , he thinks himself as Akarta, he becomes Tatvavit.

AKSHARSYAIVA DURLAKSHYATVAPUNA: PURVACHANAM SULAKSHANARTHAM I

This knowledge is difficult to digest and hence it is repeatedly described in MUNDAKOPANISHAd as :

YASMINDHAU: PRUTHAVI CHANTARIKSHAMOTAM MANA: SAH PRANESHCHA SARVAI: I
TAMEVAIKAM JANATHA ATMANAMANYA VACHO VIMUNCHAPAMRUTASYAI SHA SETU: II (15)

Aadi Shankaracharyaji advises a Sasha to know only the one and only soul who has enveloped heaven and hell, space and universe, all the livings and non livings and Pran with mind because this soul being a part of Paramatma ,is the only bridge of nectar for you to reach Paramatma .When a Sasha is away from the real substance and instrument, he believes himself as a doer and remain attached to his karma and tits fruits as it is said Eighty four YONIS , birth in different bodies but when he becomes A Sankhya yogi and sees his body and soul as two different things, he does not think himself as karta .Hence he becomes free from his karma and its fruits automatically. Actually speaking when a Sasha thinks himself as karta or Bhokta , his real self is the real authority .There is no pride in real authority of Brahma and Brahma has shown no authority in anyways. A person is free to select his way. If a person lives into the dark caves for years but the moment he comes out , he would be able to see the Sun light and the rest of the world in the same way the moment a SadhaK realizes his real self and accepts the supreme authority of Brahma, accepts that he is not a doer, his belief would turn to experience and he would feel liberation.

When a Sasha accepts that 'I am doing anything on my own; in present situation , he should accept that ;e was not doing anything on his own in the past too. So that he would be free from worries of his past misdeeds and he would be free from ego of doing good deeds in the past. If he could not accept that he is Akarta for all the time of past, present and future, he would be happy and feel proud when he remembers his good deeds of past and he would worry about his misdeeds of past when a Sankhya yogi accepts that he is not a body or senses, mind or intellect, it means that he has no authority over any instrument because he himself is a part of Swaroop of Paramatma and being a Swaroop, he has no authority over his karma because Swaroop Purush cannot do any karma without the help of Prakruti.Our Pride is the root cause of our joy and sorrow just as we live in present and feels scarcity of past, we have to accept that our past deeds are also not related with our own self i. e. soul. The supreme authority is Brahma and it remains unalterable in past, present and future forever.

UTAPATIMAYATIM STHANAM VIBHUTVAM YAIVA PANCHA VA I
ADHYATMAM CHAIVA PRANASYA VIGNAYAMRUTAYASHRUT ETI II

(Prashnopanishad /12)

Aadi Shankaracharyaji explains a Sasha that our soul Pran emerges ,comes, stays, decides his resting place, spreads and by knowing all the five types of Pran a Sasha could be immortal as Lord. He repeatedly says that whoever knows Brahma , a Sankhya yogi could be immortal as he is absorbed by Paramatma. This Pran lives in our body in five forms and when it abandons our body , we are declared dead.

Until we breathe, we think that 'I am doing this kriya and I am doing that kriya as I see, I hear, I speak because we are attached to our body and senses. Hence we accepts that whatever our body and senses, mind and intellect do is done by our self but we are not a body or mind or intellect according to Sankhya yogi hence to do something or not to do anything both the situations are not related with our self i. e. soul, being a part of Paramatma, soul remains totally detached from doing or avoiding any karma or kriya .Hence if we think that 'I am not a body but a soul, no authority or Prakruti can over power as Lord Shri Krishna explains Arjun that karma yogi and Sankhya yogi both can remain detached from the pride of karta and ego of doing karma.

Then how could a Sasha who selects Bhakti Yoga can remain detached from his karma ?

Let's understand from our great God and Guru Lord Shri Krishna...