Chapter (190)How can a Sadhak overcome conflict inside him?

(190)

How can a Sadhak overcome conflict inside and free himself from sansar?

When a Sadhak does everything for others his body and senses, mind and intellect, skills and strength divert automatically to Paramatma. He could free himself from jealousy and envy, attachment and selfishness and his intellect would be steady in LOKHITARTH karma, karma for the welfare of others. When we see a knowledgeable person, we would find him normal as other person outwardly in walking, eating ,drinking and roaming but he would be full of kindness in heart. He remains as innocent as child and feel no partialities for anybody. As it is said in our Subhasitani all the ten characteristics of religion can be seen in him as :

DHRUTI: KSHAMA DAMOASTEYAM SHAUCHA MININDRAYANIGRAH: I
DHI RVIDHYA SATYAMAKRODHO DASHAKAM DHARMALAXANAM II
A sadhak have patience in his nature. He forgets about vices and faults of others and forgives their mistakes and injustice done to him. He can control his senses. He would never try to snatch away others' property. He would be pure and he could be harsh to his body and senses in doing TAP. His intellect is free from jealousy and envy. He is a learned man. He follows the path of truth only. He keeps away from being angry at anybody. Whoever can be steady inside; win over the sansar and find salvation while living on this earth because he remains as innocent as Brahma and as steady as eternity.

Our body and senses, mind and intellect, all the livings and non livings, all the events and happening, all the position and situation depend on others. They are not under our control but when we think them as ours, we remain attached to them and feel importance of all the above greatly in our life. We desire everything to satisfy them and try to create our control over them but we cannot control them as our desire to control them makes us slave and we become dependent on them and diseases of body, any behavior of our relatives, any happenings outside in the world, any changes in the circumstances can easily disturb us on the way to salvation .When we desire control over things and persons, even if we win over them, we remain dependent on them for our happiness and peace of mind .Victory over other animals can be done by animals also; but true winning over all of them is to be detached from them and not giving importance them in life . We could be free from illusion of possession and control over sansar.

ATHA HINSA KSHAMA SATYAM HRIM SHRADDHENDRIYA SAYAMA : I
DANAMIJYA TAPO DYANAM DASHAKAM DHARMASADHANAM II
A true religion can be followed by using this ten instruments as following non violence through mind, speech and karma, deeds. To forgive everybody by following truths and having faith is law of eternity by controlling our senses and sharing our sources and skills for the welfare of others by doing clarity for the needy by doing karma yagna and Tap and by doing meditation to be steady inwardly.

People who are detached by his senses and who cannot have control over anything try to win over, rule all the worldly things. Nobody could win over anybody unless he has won his own senses, mind and intellect just as a king needs help of his soldiers, ministers, his scholars, his power of knowledgeable persons to win over other kings , a sadhak has to control his body and senses and win over desires. Desires make a person slave. If he could get his desired things or person, If he does not get whatever he desires in both the situation, he would long for getting it. His heart may react differently; either as it feels with envy or jealousy, anger and greed or it feels sorrow and turn to depression. Any condition he has to depend on that desired things. When he gets his desired thing, he remains busy in entertaining his body and senses and that thing or relation occupies his mind and intellect in a way that he becomes slave of that thing. He feels proud about getting that desired thing or control over relation but actually he becomes slave of them. While a knowledgeable person remains free from desires, he is not depended on anything for his joy and happiness on any outer thing or relation. He is a winner because he does not want to make anybody slave and he does not become slave of anybody or anything. He feels himself free from sansar. He does not give importance to the worldly things and relation. He does not need anything or anybody for his own entertainment or for the fulfillment of desire but sansar feels IMPORTANCE of his company and sharing. This Sadhak is a winner who cannot be tempted by anything. Nothing can disturb or distracted him on the path of salvation. He remains steady in all the situation and in all the position. He remains steady with anything and without anybody because he feels no need of anybody, anything on any favorable situation to accomplish his task of getting salvation and feeling freedom from sansar. He remains free from all the attachment, desires, passions, likings and disliking and nothing can alter his path to salvation.

Every vice come from the attachment to sansar in a human being. When a Sadhak feels his relation with Prakruti, he would remain detached to Paramatma. Paramatma is innocent and full of justice. Paramatma does not do partialities and when a sadhak remains in the company of Paramatma, he too would become impartial ,sees everybody as his own and as they are created the same by Paramatma .His heart becomes free from jealousy and envy and he remains innocent. The company of untruth and fake sansar make a person full of vices and he has to suffer from anger and greed, envy and jealousy but when a sadhak cut off his relation with sansar and be in the company of Paramatma, He would be free from all the vices, all the complexity in character and becomes steady , full of justice, innocent and kind as Paramatma. If a Sadhak remains independent from the desire he would see Paramatma everywhere just as we can see everything clearly in the light of Sun but if the smoke of desires envelops his mind and intellect, he could not be steady in his inner self and find self realization. This constant steadiness is known as Nitya Yoga with Paramatma and this yogi can make him steady as it is said SAMATVAM YOGA UCHYATE (Bhagavat Gita 2/48) and he would enjoy fulfillment in his life on the earth and absorbed by eternity in the Swaroop of BRAHMA.

There is a difference in the bodies of all the livings as human beings, birds, animals, creatures JANTAVA: as it is said that the destination of every living is Paramatma BRAHMANI. Hence

SHAKUNI NAMIVAKASHE JALE GYANVATAM GATI:
(Mahabharat .Sha. 239/24)

Just as we cannot see foot print of birds in the sky or foot prints of living creatures in water, we cannot understand the movement of a knowledgeable person but they can find fulfillment and liberation in present life on the earth and they are absorbed in Brahma after death; is sure.

Then how can a temporary steadiness be permanent in our mind and intellect?

Let's understand from our great Guru and God shri Krishna...

r