Part 16: Hooked (HQ)

Hook was setting up his tent and Regina couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She didn't know why, but her eyes ignored her mind and they looked at the pirate.

He's just so gorgeous.

What?

His eyes remind me of Daniel's.

You can't think about the pirate like that-

Her conflicting thoughts were cut off when Emma called her name. "Regina?" Emma waved a hand in front of Regina. "Hey."

"Uh...sorry." Regina mumbled.

Emma sat next to her. "Were you staring at Hook?" She whispered.

"Don't be ridiculous, I must of just zoned out, that's all, dear." Regina answered a little too quickly.

"Regina, you know I have a superpower I can-"

"Tell when people are lying I know. We all have are flaws, and you've made a mistake, I simply zoned out that's all." Regina answered and got back to tending to her tent.

Emma sighed, but she didn't want to push Regina. She would just have to be wary of her.

...

3 Days Later

   Emma kind of liked the pirate secretly, but the more she watched Regina the more she realized how much Regina liked Hook.  She had put back those feelings, by thinking about how to subtly get them together and it made her smile to see Regina in love, happy. 

   "Regina, I'm telling you right now if you just admit your feelings for him, he like you back."

   "And how are you so sure."

  "I just know, it's like a gut feeling, you just know."

   "Gut feelings aren't good enough."

   "Okay, then prove to me that he doesn't like and tell him that you're in love with him.  Since you don't think he does, prove it."

   Regina didn't know what to say, Emma has got her there.  "I'll be just a few minutes, then."  Regina said and rolled her eyes before walking to Hook, who was in a clearing.

   He was drinking from his canteen and faced the trees. He could feel her stare on him, he smirked. He chuckled to himself. "Something, caught your eye, love?" He said during around and had the smug look on his face.

Crap, she thought. "Uh..." She blinked a few times, "No."

He walked closer to her, still had that smug grin, which infuriated her. They had been close before, but now she felt actual tension, so did he. She grabbed his canteen and held it, his brow furrowed.

"I thought you didn't do rum." He said biting his lip.

"I don't." She said and tossed the canteen, receiving a confused look.

She grabbed his collar, pulling him into a passionate kiss. His real hand found its way to her middle back, then it slid up to hold her head. He did not expect this at all, okay, maybe a little. He nots that maybe he should of kissed the queen long ago, he missed out on a great kisser. Now that was fulfilled.

After the kiss, their foreheads were still touching, she couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. "What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"I have my answer." She whispered and their foreheads parted, she still held onto his neck and he her back.

"To what?"

"That you would want to kiss me back."

"That's false."

"Then why did you kiss me back?" She knew she had won the small argument.

He was baffled, she had got him there. "Well who wouldn't want to kiss such a gorgeous queen."

She blushed and grabbed his collar again. "You think I'm gorgeous! You want to date me! You want to kiss me!"

"Love, you're going to start a scene." He tried to stop her teasing. Her face was still close to his as she kept pushing him and poking him teasingly.

"Who's watching?" She asked and she continued to poke him.

"You want to hold me-". Then he pulled her close and kissed her.

"Told ya." She said and held onto his neck.

"God, you're like a teenager when you're in love aren't you?"

"I guess." She backed away from him and took hold of his hook. "I have to tell Emma she was right."

"What do you mean?"

"She taught that you would like me or kiss me back, and I didn't think so. So she told me to prove her wrong...and I have nothing to back my argument." She smiled.

"Why don't you think it's possible."

"Killian, when Milah passed did you think you could find love again?" She asked softly.

His jaw clenched, which she found sexy, "No." He answered honestly, "No I didn't. That is until someone-". He pulled her close and started walking her backwards into the trees. "Decided it was a great-". He paused for teasing. "Idea to kiss me." He kissed her again.

It was similar to when Daniel kissed her, but different all in the same. When Graham kissed her, she felt almost nothing, barely a spark. It was like she was flying and she felt like she was melting, but yet, in a blissful way.

"Now go tell Emma she was right." He said and she rolled her big eyes.

After she left the clearing he couldn't stop blushing or touching his lips.

...

She hated being proven wrong. "Hey, Emma?" Regina said awkwardly. Emma looked up from the fire that her and Snow had started. She offered a small smile.

"Yeah?" Then she realized. "So?"

Snow and David looked at Regina and Emma talking as if they never hated each other. "Should I be ready to be proven wrong?" Emma asked and Regina tried to hide her smile.

"You guys kissed didn't you?" She whispered, Emma couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

"Yes." Regina smirked, trying not show her smile as for Snow and David were dumbfounded beside them.

"You did?!"

"Did what? Regina what happened?" Snow asked.

"She kissed Hook." Emma said with smile.

"And we should be happy because?" David asked a bit arrogantly.

Snow's face lit up, Regina might of found happiness. "Hush David, she likes Hook."

David rolled his eyes and got up realizing it had turned into full-blown girl talk.

He was at least happy the pirate was set of achieving his daughter's heart. Sure he felt a little happy for Regina, he just didn't want to admit it.

"He kissed you back?" Snow asked.

"Yeah, a lot." Regina blushed.

"I'm so happy for you, Regina." Snow said softly.

"Yeah yeah."

You could say Regina was...hooked.