Chanyeol pt.1

hi guys! Sorry for really late update. Well, finally my final exams are done. YAY! From now, I'll try to write one chapter per day. I think I can do it since my final exams are done.

Read, enjoy, vote, and keep reading.

-------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Hey! Wake up jagi! It's almost 7 a.m. You said that you don't want to late for school." Chanyeol said almost shout. "Ughh!!! Wait a minute! I'm still sleepy." I said. "Geez, I think I should carry you to the bathroom." He said clenching his fist. "Hmmm...." I'm humming. Suddenly, I felt his hands snake around me waist and my neck. He pulled me up and yelled "Hey! Wake up now!!" . "Ah, ne ne arraso arraso." I said in nervousness. I quickly go to the closet take my uniform and go to the bathroom. I take a shower. When I'm done, I heard Chanyeol laughing really hard. I put my uniforms on and come out from the bathroom. "Hey yah! What are you laughing at!?" I ask. "I think you forget what day is this." He said then laughing really hard again. "Huh? Today is friday isn't it?" I look at the day and date on my phone and my eyes widen. "Why don't you tell me that today is SATURDAY!!! You're making me embarrased you know!!" "Ah-ah-ah. Ne, mianhae. I just want to see you waking up earlier than before. And good morning, jagi." His last sentence making your cheeks burn. "A-a-ah, ne good morning. S-s-so what a-are we go-going to do today?" I said in embarrasment. "Umm... since my jagi is still embarrased, we should eat breakfast first. I've cook something delicious for you." "Ne, arraso. Then,wait a minute. I want to change my clothes." I quickly change my uniform into a tanktop and shorts. "Now, I'm ready. Kaja~ let's eat. I'm so hungry." I said as I close the door. We go to the dining room. "Woah! The food smell really nice. I think I'm gonna finish these food just in a minute." I said as I run towards the dining table. I quickly take two plates, two pairs of chopsticks, and two spoons. I put all of them on the table.

I take some food to my plate and Chanyeol's plate. I let him sit next to me since my parents aren't here. They were going somewhere out of country having some "vacation". I eat some of it. "Woahh!! Channie-ah, you're really a good chef. Your food are really delicious." I said with my mouth full of food. "Ne, gamsahabnida." He bow. I eat and eat but then I saw Chanyeol didn't eat his food. "Channie-ah, why are you not eating your food?" I ask. He only pointed his finger towards his mouth. I look at him in confusion. After few minutes, I understand. "So, you want me to feed you heh?" He nodded. I take 3 pieces of gimbap and put it on his mouth. "Say ah." He opened his mouth. "I think you're really childish. Aren't you?" "I am childish because of you. You're the one who makes me more childish than ever." He said with his mouth full of gimbap that I give to him. "Geez, jinjja? Well, actually you're really childish not because of me but because you want somehing that I haven't give to you. I know you alot Chanyeol. Don't you think that I don't know." "Umm... ne, you forget to give me something. Something that you always give me in the morning." He said as he swallow the foods in his mouth. "What is it? I don't know, I never give you anything in the morning. What is it?" I teased him. He pouts afterwards. "You're always like that. Forgetting something that reall--" I cut him with a kiss. "That's your good morning kiss, Channie. And I never forget about that. I just tease you before." I said with a smile. [Wee! His cheeks are burning! Yay! I can make him blush really really hard]. "Hahahaha. You are blushing Channie." He cupped his cheek afterwards. "That's not funny at all." He pout. "Here, say ah!" I feed him.

Chanyeol's POV

[Ommo! She remembers it. She remember that she haven't give me a good morning kiss]. "That's your good morning kiss, Channie. And I never forget about that. I just tease you before." She said with a smile. I bet I'm blushing right now. "Hahahaha. You are blushing Channie." I quickly cupped my cheek afterwards. "That's not funny at all." I pout. [Aish! Jinjja, why should I blush this hard?] "Here, say ah!" She feed me.