Someone's Dark Past Part 1

We all were getting prepared for the war that was coming soon. Everyone was exiting the tent where we held up a meeting for the pack and the village to get an announcement. As soon as I exited the tent I saw that Darkfrostwolf was being suspicious and weird lately. She wasn't acting like her usual self; before I can ask her something she ran off into the trees. With curiosity taking over me, I followed her while hiding so that she wouldn't see me. We kept running and running through the trees until we stopped at an abandoned mansion that was surprisingly still clean. I saw Darkfrostwolf heading inside and then I did, but I was still hiding. But because we were in a mansion I had to hide in the shadows. Inside the mansion were pictures of a family. A mother, a father and lastly a daughter. Then Darkfrostwolf took one of the pictures and looked at it in pain. After that she turned around to face me even though I was in the shadows and hiding.

"BFW, I know you're there", Darkfrostwolf said. "You don't need to hide in the shadows."

"How did you know that I was here?", I asked in confusion.

"Remember I have dark powers and one of it is to see, hear and do the impossible.", She replied. "Also I'm not dumb."

I had forgotten that Darkfrostwolf had dark powers like me. I had all these questions in my head for her. Where did she come from? Is she the only human-wolf hybrid? Was she born as a hybrid? If not what or who did this to her? And why? My head was spinning with questions that I didn't realize that I was spacing out for a long time.

"You ok", She curiously asked. "Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing DFW, really don't worry about me.", I lied.

"Don't lie to me BFW", Darkfrostwolf said. "I know you have something in your head, now spit it out."

"NEVER YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!", I yelled.

I regretted everything I said when all of a sudden Darkfrostwolf was looking at me weirdly. I tried to run away but she kept catching up to me and whenever I tried to hide she finds me there. Now I'm getting nervous when all of a sudden I was tied up and was put on a bed.

"Tell me or else.", Darkfrostwolf commanded still giving me that weird look on her face.

"Or else what?", I asked.

As I said that I was getting more and more nervous. In my head I thought that she was just playing with me but then that got me more nervous than ever.

"Or else I'll do something traumatizing to you",She said in a seductive tone. "Let's get whatever was in your head out."

I started sweating so much because of what she said to me.

"Fine, fine I'll tell you", I said in relief. "Just stop, this is creeping me out.

After I had told her that I had questions about her, she just stood there looking at me.

"So why didn't you tell me all of this", She asked. "Well I'll show you."

"Hold up", I said. "What you had said earlier... well um what were you going to do to me if I didn't tell you?"

"Not telling you", She replied. "Besides you should know by the way I had acted."

I thought for a while and then I was weirded out about what she meant. I can't believe she would do that to me!

"No no no no you were going to do it with me!", I yelled. "No just no and eeeeeeeeew."

All Darkfrostwolf did was just laugh and then she used her powers to show me her life story. In the story world everything was technically the same until I saw a little girl coming through the door.

"Mom, dad guess what happened?", The little girl said.

"What is it dear?", Her parents asked.

"I found a demon that looks like a wolfy in the forest", The little girl replied. "His name is Wilfer Wiles and he told me to be careful because one day I'm going to get killed by strangers."

I could see that her parents were sweating like crazy because of what their daughter said.

"That's crazy sweety", The mother said. "And you do need to be aware of strangers like that demon friend of yours."

"Daruka please be careful next time you go out in the forest", The father bellowed. "Promise me that will you?"

"OK daddy I promise.", Daruka replied.

I turned to Darkfrostwolf, who was on my left.

"Your real name is Daruka?" I asked.

"Shut up, only my past can call me by that name.", She replied angrily.

As I kept watching the family all of a sudden that demon that Daruka said had came into the house hiding to spy on the family.

"Daruka hear me out you and your family have to leave right now befo-", Wilfer said but was stopped in the middle of his sentence when there was guns shooting.

I saw that the shooting came from these strangers with black robes on.

"Give us your daughter or else die.", One of the yelled.

"Never will we give our daugh-", Both of the parents said before they could finished they were shot in the head.

I could see that the little girl was trying to hide until one of the people with the black robes found her.

"Come over here you!", Another of the black robes yelled.

Daruka was frighten and didn't know what to do until Wilfer came to the rescue. As the demon fought to protect the girl he told her to stay put. And then he was injured so Daruka ran to him and started crying.

"Daruka I need to tell you that you are special because you are not human but you have a blood of a human and a wolf", Wilfer said while trying to not scream in pain. "You have ice powers but you don't know how to use them so drink my blood for it will give you dark powers that are easy to control to protect yourself also that your real family are worried sick about you since that day you had disappeared ."

Daruka was a crying mess and then she had drink the demons blood. All of a sudden before the people in black robes could get her she disappeared without a trace to be seen...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a great day! BYE!