The Encounter of A New Enemy

When I woke up I saw that Daruka and I were in our tents. I also realized that we both were covered in bandages. Daruka's wounds were very serious than mines. I wonder who the mystery attackers were. I couldn't think much because of the wound on my head giving me a huge headache. Then Eclipse came in and explained everything that happened after Daruka and I were attacked.

"How long were we out for?", I asked.

"Hmm, for about 2 or 3 days, after Daruka's birthday", Eclipse answered. "But don't worry we have been feeding you and giving you guys water."

I was relived that they took the time to take care of us. Eclipse also told me that Frosty and Theo were out hunting the attackers down. He was interrupted by Daruka waking up on her sleeping bag.

"What's going on?", Daruka asked.

Then Eclipse had to explain again. He was getting a bit, well annoyed that he had to explain all over again. When he was finished I got up and was heading out until Eclipse stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?", he asked while gripping my shoulder really hard.

"I'm going to Candyland to play with the sugar faires.", I sarcastically said.

"Really!?", Eclipse asked with a spark in his eyes.

"No,...I was just playing", I replied. "I'm going to Theo and Frosty."

Eclipse looked at me with a straight face.

"Bruh", he muttered. "Don't you ever do that again."

All I did was nod at him and tried to leave until Eclipse started shouting at me.

"No, don't you dare set a foot out of this tent", he yelled. "I promised Frosty to take care of the both of you!

Just then Daruka started following me.

"Not you too", he shouted. "Great, look what you did, you now influenced Darkfrostwolf."

Daruka and I kept walking while Eclipse was trying to run after us and lecturing us. As we entered the forest all three of us ran to Frosty and Theo. Eclipse decided to join along since he had no choice because it was his responsibility to keep an eye on me and Daruka.

As soon as we saw Theo and Frosty, we saw them being surrounded by the same attackers that attacked me and Daruka. Daruka, Eclipse and I were hiding behind the trees so that we could see what was happening.

"Why would your tribe attack us?", Frosty bellowed.

"I don't know we just feel like doing whatever we want whenever we want.", one of them answered.

By the way that person was speaking and standing; I knew amidently that - that person was the leader. Their whole conversation was them arguing and yelling at each other.

Suddenly the leader got annoyed from Frosty and Theo, so he was about to stab them until Eclipse used his magic to hit the leader. Then Daruka froze our victims and I put a ring of fire around the leader. The leader got up limping and started to laugh. Everyone except Daruka and I were baffled at the concept of the leader laughing out of nowhere.

"Hahahahah...you think that I would loose that easily", the leader scream. "I will not lose because I, Daichi, the leader of the Subaru tribe declare war against our tribe and yours!"

I just stood their thinking about what he just said. Now we have another enemy to defeat. Then Daichi and his companions disappeared without a trace to be seen.

I couldn't believe that we now have a new enemy and will hope that they wouldn't be allies with Kingdom Certa. Now everything about this would change more than we thought it would be. We had to restratigize our plans and train harder until we are strong enough to win. To be continued...

Okay I have this schedule that I would be following until school comes. For 2 days I will be working on a chapter and on the 2nd or 3rd day I would post up the chapter for everyone. Well that's my schedule until school and enjoy.