Description / AN

Herana Iris the sole heir to the throne of Waruia, a planet that sits between The Republic and the First Order. Cunning, smart and strong, Herana has always felt that she has a much larger purpose than being a Queen, she felt more power cursing through veins, a force, perhaps. It is only when a visit from a stranger that she feels the power in herself be drawn to him, and he to her.

Kylo Ren, a Commander to the First Order, lands his troops within Waruia's borders to see where the King's loyalty lies, that, and the sudden string of something that connects him to the Princess. Will she overcome his Darkness? Or will she simply become it?

------------------

"Why are you here? In my chambers?" His deep, yet smooth voice cuts through the darkness of the night.

"Your chambers? Is this not my palace?" I tease, moving around him.

"Do not taunt me, I don't like to be looked down upon by a mere wo-"

"A mere what? Hm?" I cut him off, a smirk upon my creamy cheeks. "And believe me, many would kill to be 'looked down upon' by a woman of my status."

He grabs me by the shoulders, pinning me between himself and the golden walls of his room. His breath fans my face. "Why are you here? Do not lie to me Herana."

"I feel as if a link exists between your heart and mine Kylo, I know you feel it too." I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

A small smile graces his face.

"Is that so?"

------------------

Princess Herana (Or Hera, as she likes to be called) to the top.

I own nothing to do with SW. Herana, Wairua and whatnot are my own creations.

Most likely to be spoilers, so be warned.

Hope you enjoy what's to come!