Chapter 11 / Unspoken

Hera's POV

I sit on the floor of the shower, the warm water pouring itself onto me from above. Kylo's attached a towel from the shower door to the wall somehow, stopping him from seeing myself from shoulders down. He's seated on the ground, leaning up against the basin, staring at anywhere but me.

"You can look at me you know, you won't see anything." I say, breaking the silence. I turn my head to look at him, just as he looks at me.

"I'm aware, I just feel... Weird." I laugh at this a little, and a small smile makes its way into his face.

"Weird? The Big Bad Kylo Ren feels weird? Nonsense, I'd just take it you haven't seen a woman in her naked form before." I smirk, teasing him. He coughs slightly, obviously feeling awkward.

"That would be none of your business." I laugh a little harder, seeing him a little flustered.

I start washing the blood from my hair, watching it flow down into the sink.

"Is it all gone?" I ask him, turning my head to show him my hair.

"Hm? The blood? Yes it's gone," he moves a little, looking at my hair. "You know, as much as I admire the white, you should change your hair colour."

I stare at him, my eyes widening. "And why would I do that? I like my hair this way!"

"I know that, but Wairuan Royalty have white hair, and if you don't want other races knowing who you are, you should change that."

I frown, taking a strand of my hair in my hands.

Change my hair?

Wairuan Royalty...

"Am I still classified as Royalty if there is no one left to rule over?" I mumble, frowning more.

"You will always be royalty, do not forget that." He mumbles, looking my in the eyes.

I nod, sitting up against the wall of the shower. "I don't have to worry about wasting water do I? I should of asked this before..."

He shakes his head, "Do not worry Hera."

I sigh, "Did you know that what happened was going to happen?"

His head snapped up, his eyes slightly widening. "The attack on Wairua?"

"Yes, the attack on my home."

" I knew something was going to happen yes, but I think you knew as well." He's direct, I can give him that.

"I felt hopeless, I felt... Weak." I whisper. I stand up, forgetting that the Kylo was still seated on the ground. His eyes shut immediately, and I can't help but laugh. I somehow manage to turn the shower off, before grabbing a large towel from the floor near Kylo.

I wrap it around myself, before nudging him in the head with my knee. He opens his eyes, seeing me wrapped in a towel,and he stands up, before walking out into his bedroom. Grabbing clothes from a drawer and placing them on the bed, he simply nods at me and walks back into the bathroom, shutting the door. I laugh a little, knowing how awkward he felt.

I hear the shower start again, and that's my cue to get dressed. Placed on the bed is a plain black tee and sweatpants, with a pair of underwear and a bra.

Where'd he get the bra and underwear from?

Oh goddess, don't tell me he wears them...

I start laughing out loud to the thought, imagining The Big Bad Kylo Ren dressed in woman's underwear. Maybe he likes the Lacey things?

I start looking through the room more thoroughly, before I spot something important.