Chapter 12

[ Zania's POV ]

I was in the room, getting ready to go back home. But I stood there at the dresser, looking at myself in the mirror. I shouldve told them. I shouldve told LOKI. It was my fault the Leviathans came here.

I hear someone walking in the room. I sigh and say, "You cant stop me from leaving."

"And why not?" Loki asked. I looked at him through the mirror.

"Its my decision. Not yours," I say.

He walked closer to me. "You don't even know if your father is TRULY alive. They could be decieving you," he says. I turned arounded and faced him.

"And?"

"I'm going with you," he says.

"No."

"You're going to get killed out there. You really think you can defeat all of them on your own?"

"You are not coming with me."

"You can not stop me."

"Did you ever think I can do things on my own?"

"I assure you, you can. But this...its not worth it. I'm going with you."

I frowned at him, clearly annoyed. "What made you so SOFT? When did LOKI start caring?"

"When you came along in my life," Loki spoke. I looked away from him.

"I'm going alone, and that's that," I tell.

"I'm going with you, and that's that," he tells. I laugh and look up at him.

"Look at you," I say darkly. I leaned closer to him and said, "I am going back to Faytum. You can't stop me, nor anyone will. I can't be hiding here any longer. I don't belong here. As you said before."

Loki grabbed my arms and pressed me against the dresser.

"I won't let you go," he says. My heart started to hurt. I didn't want to leave. But I had to.

I tried hard not to cry. Especially in front of Loki.

"You can't stop me," I say shakingly.

Then suddenly Loki kissed me. It wasnt like our first. This one was different. He kissed me strongly and powerfully. He lifted me up, letting me sit on the dresser. We continued to kiss. I could taste his temperature. He kissed me rougly. His hands moved up my thighs, down my back, and repeated again. This type was something unlike I've ever known. The way he kissed me, it was like we were never going to see each other again. And that was true. I wasn't going to come back to Asgard. I was probably going to die in Faytum.

Loki picked me up and dropped me onto the bed. He leaned over me, continuously kissing me with passion. His hands continued to move up and down my thighs that were wrapped around his waist.

He gave me a stronger love for him as we kissed. I moved my hands onto his chest. Then I remembered he had his wearings still. I tried to find the area where his clothes would open, but I couldn't. He was completely covered. Unlike I, whose clothes could easily slip right off.

Then I realized what I was doing.

Loki continued to kiss me roughly. I didnt want him to stop. I wanted to continue making love to him. I wanted to love him right here. But I had to stop him.

"Loki," I whispered. He didn't seem to hear, as he reached down my dress to lift it off of me.

"Loki," I say, making him stop.

Loki finally stops kissing me. He looks down at me.

"We can't," I say. Loki looked at our bodies together.

I scoff and say, "You apparently have too much clothing on."

He smirks at me. But I continue, "But we can't."

His smirk falters and speaks, "I must've gotten carried away."

I tried to smile. I put a hand on his cheek.

"Im sorry, Loki. But I still am going. Alone," I say. He slowly looks down says, "Well, damn."

He looks into my eyes and tells, "I will accept your decision..."

"Thank you," I say softly.

Loki leans down and places his forehead on top of mine.

"Please...Stay alive for me. Please," he whispers.

I knew that wouldn't be possible. But I didn't say that to him. All I did was shush him quietly.