the very beginning of a big disaster.

-Sunday 14th of February-

Gabriel and meg where happily married. they lived together in a big house in the middle of the street and they tried to behave like normal people when in public. even although meg is a demon and Gabriel an archangel they made love. making meg pregnant. they where very happy parents knowing they will have a son any minute now. meg was in her chair next to her still to come sons bed. she stroke the border and she smiled. Gabriel whooshed in downstairs calling meg. I'm here love! she yelled back. she stood up and slowly walked down the stairs. there you are! he helped her down much to her dislike but she needed it though. they where watching a movie after a nice dinner Gabriel prepared, when her water broke. the pain started up and she yelled. now?! yes! I cant help it can I?! Gabriel picked her up and flew to the hospital. they took her to a delivery room and told Gabriel to wait outside also much to his dislike. luckily angels don't sleep so after a long night, a lot of screaming and yelling they let Gabriel in. he ran in to meg and much to his surprise he didn't only have a son but he also had a daughter. w-what? h-how? meg looked at him faintly still very tired of all the hours she had to push. Gabriel came to the cradle and looked at them. there beautiful. you did well my love. he kissed her softly and hugged while trying not to hurt her. how will we call them? she asked. what about....Amelia.  ....and Michael she interrupted. perfect! he picked up the little boy and give him softly to meg. he cooed. Gabriel smiled so bright at them that he almost forgot about the baby girl. he quickly picked her up but something was different to her that he saw in a quick glimpse in her eyes.

that next day gabe came to pick them up. there wasn't much fuz until the evening.
that night....
a shadow silently entered the nursery. Amelia cooed a bit just when the creature was going to take Michael. he took her instead and Michael started to cry. Gabriel who woke up from the fuzz went to look at the babys when he saw the creature holding Amelia and trying to take Michael. he jumped on him stabbing him halfly. the creature teleported itself away. together with Amelia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone. I hope you liked chapter one of "must be forgotten.... never told."

please comment if you like it.

btw i also do request storys. so comment and il post it in no time ;-)

bye now,

gabrielcastielok